I hope all of the USA residents here are OK

Old October 30th 12, 01:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mirjam

Default I hope all of the USA residents here are OK

i hope all of the USA residents are OK
Wish you all easy time ,,,
mirjam
Old October 31st 12, 10:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/30/12 9:16 AM, mirjam wrote:
i hope all of the USA residents are OK
Wish you all easy time ,,,
mirjam

I'm fine - never lost power, but know lots of friends who don't.
Margaret St John lost power yesterday afternoon after the storm passed.

Cheryl
Old November 1st 12, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2012-10-31, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/30/12 9:16 AM, mirjam wrote:
i hope all of the USA residents are OK
Wish you all easy time ,,,
mirjam

I'm fine - never lost power, but know lots of friends who don't.
Margaret St John lost power yesterday afternoon after the storm passed.

Cheryl

I'm back. hopefully it stays on this time.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Old November 2nd 12, 10:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sara

On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 06:13:13 -0700, Karen C wrote:

I think I neglected to mention here that my dad passed away October 21.

Condolences on your loss, Karen.

Sara

Old November 2nd 12, 12:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

On 11/1/2012 9:13 AM, Karen C wrote:
Mom had only minor damage in the yard (the trellis came off the garage,
the sunshade blew off the swing, and she has someone else's flowerpot in
her garden).

I think I neglected to mention here that my dad passed away October 21.

{{{{{{Karen and your family}}}}}}}

Nancy

Old November 2nd 12, 08:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/1/12 9:13 AM, Karen C wrote:
Mom had only minor damage in the yard (the trellis came off the garage,
the sunshade blew off the swing, and she has someone else's flowerpot in
her garden).

I think I neglected to mention here that my dad passed away October 21.

I'm so sorry Karen

Cheryl
Old November 2nd 12, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

On 11/1/2012 8:13 AM, Karen C wrote:

I think I neglected to mention here that my dad passed away October 21.

I am so sorry for your loss, Karen! (((((((((((Karen & family))))))))))

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Switching from Webshots to Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ndjoan

Unknown
Old November 4th 12, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:12:49 PM UTC+2, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 06:16:11 -0700 (PDT), mirjam

wrote:

i hope all of the USA residents are OK

Wish you all easy time ,,,

mirjam

Too bad the woman in Toronto died when a Staples sign tore away and

smashed into her. No matter, not a problem, she was only a Canadian !

I am very sorry to read this , and i do not know why you added this `only` a Canadian remark? I really hoped all people here were safe, and went through the storm ok.
mirjam
Old November 4th 12, 05:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:53:46 PM UTC+2, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Good to read you are well Cheryl, i hope
soon things will turn `normal`
mirjam
I'm fine - never lost power, but know lots of friends who don't.

Margaret St John lost power yesterday afternoon after the storm passed.

Cheryl

calling the German residents... Jessamy Quilting 5 June 3rd 06 04:26 AM
last OT for a while...I hope!! off kilter quilter Quilting 3 May 27th 06 04:04 PM
OT - Hope? ~KK in BC~ Quilting 20 June 11th 05 01:23 AM
OT Question for German Residents Melissa in NJ Quilting 7 June 4th 05 08:41 PM
I just hope you see this Katherine Burgess Yarn 1 August 12th 03 08:54 PM