County fair wins

Old July 9th 14, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default County fair wins

I've uploaded pics to rctnp of my wins at the county fair. They're at
the very end of my album.

Is anyone else having trouble with yahoo not showing all the pics in an
album? I keep getting white boxes where pics are supposed to be. If I
reload a few times I get more each time, but never all of them!

I really dislike the "improvements" to yahoo groups! It's harder to
arrange and edit them now.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old July 11th 14, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

wrote:

Hey Joan, you really cleaned up didn't you? Are you the woman
everyone hates at the fair because you win everything ???? Well done,
keep it up.

You did RCTN proud, Joan! Good job!

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator

Finished 6/11/14 -- needlepoint Christmas Lights ornament

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2014 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Old July 15th 14, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 7/11/2014 4:59 PM, Karen C wrote:

You did RCTN proud, Joan! Good job!

Thanks, Karen!