Early birthday wishes, for once!

Old January 4th 13, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

Default Early birthday wishes, for once!

Tomorrow (the 5th) is Tia Mary's birthday, so everyone, please join
in!

Happy birthday to you
Haaappyyy biiirthdaaay tooo yooouuu,
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay Tiiiaaaaa Maaaaaarryyyyyyy
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay toooooooooo
yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
And many mooooooore!

Have a great day, my friend!

Joan
Old January 5th 13, 03:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 1/4/2013 2:59 PM, NDJoan wrote:
Tomorrow (the 5th) is Tia Mary's birthday, so everyone, please join
in!

Happy birthday to you
Haaappyyy biiirthdaaay tooo yooouuu,
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay Tiiiaaaaa Maaaaaarryyyyyyy
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay toooooooooo
yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
And many mooooooore!

Have a great day, my friend!

Joan

Tia Mary...I miss you and your events. However I am wishing you well for
the New Year. Maybe the house in Magnoliaville will sell!!!

Happy Tabitha, my friend

Hugs

Gillian
Old January 5th 13, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/4/13 2:59 PM, NDJoan wrote:
Tomorrow (the 5th) is Tia Mary's birthday, so everyone, please join
in!

Happy birthday to you
Haaappyyy biiirthdaaay tooo yooouuu,
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay Tiiiaaaaa Maaaaaarryyyyyyy
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay toooooooooo
yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
And many mooooooore!

Have a great day, my friend!

Joan

waving and singing Mary!

Cheryl
Old January 5th 13, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

On 1/4/2013 12:59 PM, NDJoan wrote:
Tomorrow (the 5th) is Tia Mary's birthday, so everyone, please join
in!

Happy birthday to you
Haaappyyy biiirthdaaay tooo yooouuu,
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay Tiiiaaaaa Maaaaaarryyyyyyy
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay toooooooooo
yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
And many mooooooore!

Have a great day, my friend!

Joan

Thanks for remembering MOI and HAPPY B-DAY DR. BRAT. Maybe when the
house sells, I'll be in a better frame of mind and feel more like
joining in again. We had a family here last week to look at the house
-- they showed up 20 minutes after we got home from making the 4 day
drive from Lizard Land! They came back for a second look on Wednesday,
too but apparently the dad doesn't like the backyard but the mom and the
three boys (about 6,8 & 10) do.
We're off to the early movie -- more people are coming this am about
10. I don't get excited any more about people coming by so when
someone actually IS interested in the house and makes a legitimate
offer, I'll probably get the vapours and suffer from heart palpitations
-- LOLOL. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\____/\
Old January 5th 13, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

On 1/4/2013 2:59 PM, NDJoan wrote:
Tomorrow (the 5th) is Tia Mary's birthday, so everyone, please join
in!

Happy birthday to you
Haaappyyy biiirthdaaay tooo yooouuu,
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay Tiiiaaaaa Maaaaaarryyyyyyy
Haaaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaay toooooooooo
yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
And many mooooooore!

Have a great day, my friend!

Joan

Happy Happy Birthday.

Nancy
Old January 5th 13, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Happy birthday to those who have birthdays today.
Sharon in MN

Birthday Wishes Cindy Schmidt Quilting 1 July 3rd 09 09:27 PM
Birthday wishes Past Matron Yarn 5 January 28th 05 11:30 AM
Early birthday wishes for Darlene norma woods Yarn 4 April 4th 04 01:25 AM
My best birthday wishes to .. Aud Yarn 0 November 22nd 03 12:07 AM
Birthday wishes Lucille Yarn 1 November 9th 03 10:27 PM