Sunshine Team Call

Old January 17th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
iceprincess_fl

Default Sunshine Team Call

Deco-Pages is looking for more Sunshine Team Members!

Are you of sunny disposition, enjoy being on your computer and being
involved? We invite you to join our Sunshine team! We currently have
openings. Please send a PM to PatinParis at http://www.deco-pages.com
with a bit about yourself and why you would like to be on the team.

Requirements?
30 minutes a day activity on site; taking part in challenges and
games; posting in the forum and in the gallery. That means having fun,
meeting new friends, helping Deco Pages spread sunshine and love all
around! We also ask that you help us promote Club Deco, our monthly
MEGA kit.

Benefits? Lots of them -- Meeting new friends, getting to know
everyone better around the site, and youi get Club Deco for FREE.
These positions also allow first chance at moving up to the CT team,
Ad team.... and the possibility of hosting your own challenges (prizes
provided) and chats. Learn, grow...have fun with us!