Simply Quilts schedule for July

Old July 2nd 04, 12:17 PM
AliceW

Default Simply Quilts schedule for July

Well, a day late and a dollar short as my mother used to say, but better
late than never I always say!

http://www.alexandersonquilts.com/si...h=07&year=2004

The 1000 series shows appear again starting Monday, July 12th. There are 4
of them, all on mondays.
The remainder of the shows are all from the 800 series, except for
yesterdays show which was a 700 series show.

I may tune my Tivo to the DIY shows this month, so many of them in the 900
series that I missed. I would be interested in the show on July 15th on
Treadle to the Medal and the one on July 27th on Fools for Tools. Of
course that's my daughter's due date so we'll see. Good thing for Tivo!

Enjoy!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old July 2nd 04, 12:57 PM
frood

Thanks, Alice! I had recorded #1013 last Monday, but accidentally erased it.
I can't wait for it to come on again. Norwegian quilter Grete Moe was on - I
took a class with her a year or so ago, on using color in quilts. It was
fabulous!

PS Spike says "hi!"

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old July 2nd 04, 10:37 PM
Pat in Virginia

Thank you Alice for providing this service. I really appreciate
it. Last month, at my small quilt guild, the conversation turned
to finding the Simply Quilts schedule. Some said they like to go
directly to Alex Anderson's page and others said they like to got
to HGTV site. Some complained that they couldn't get through to
this one or that one. I sat quietly and thought, "Hey, I just
wait for Alice!"
PAT, spoiled by RCTQ friends, in VA/USA

Old July 3rd 04, 02:09 AM
AliceW

I'll have to catch that one, always willing to learn something new. And
"hi" back to Spike!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working."
Anonymous

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
: Thanks, Alice! I had recorded #1013 last Monday, but accidentally erased
it.
: I can't wait for it to come on again. Norwegian quilter Grete Moe was on -
: took a class with her a year or so ago, on using color in quilts. It was
: fabulous!
:
: PS Spike says "hi!"
:
: --
: Wendy
: http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm
: de-fang email address to reply
:
:
: ...

Old July 3rd 04, 06:55 AM
Diane F.

Thanks for posting this.

I printed it out last month and was able to catch a few shows that I really
wanted to see.

Diane F.

--
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/doodles/quilting.htm

Old July 3rd 04, 11:58 AM
AliceW

You're quite welcome. Remember, a highlighter is your friend!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working."
Anonymous

"Diane F." wrote in message
om...
: Thanks for posting this.
:
: I printed it out last month and was able to catch a few shows that I
really
: wanted to see.
:
: Diane F.
:
: --
: http://web.tampabay.rr.com/doodles/quilting.htm
:
:

simply quilts tv listing Puffins Quilting 2 May 29th 04 11:42 PM
simply quilts; helen squires& no knot quilting?? susan kraterfield Quilting 8 April 18th 04 11:52 PM
TV Schedule AliceW Quilting 9 September 3rd 03 03:25 AM
Petition to stop SIMPLY Quilts from airing only once a day NYC-FMS Quilting 39 August 10th 03 10:26 PM
Simply Quilts Schedule for August AliceW Quilting 0 July 30th 03 04:22 PM