Janet's Kitty is ALIVE!!!!

Old August 17th 04, 02:22 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default Janet's Kitty is ALIVE!!!!

OMG -- you guys will NOT believe this MIRACLE but one of Janet's kitties
made it out of the fire!!!!! The house burned down 04 April and some bones
were found in the rubble so we all thought that all of her 3 kitties had died.

Janet called me this afternoon to tell me that she had gotten a call from
the foreman at the building site. He said that someone had posted a note
saying they had found a b/w kitty and he remembered that Janet had said she had
a b/w kitty. He had the phone number for her to call so she did and left a
message.
She called me at 8:15PM to tell me she was on the way over to look at this
kitty. She was already in her jammies but the people had returned her call and
she needed to go see the kitty. The people who found the kitty live in the
subdivision right next to Janet's. The woman is very allergic so the kitty has
been in the garage. Janet checked with them and they said that the kitty had
been declawed -- just like Janet's kitties.
Janet called me back at about 8:40 PM to tell me that IS WAS HER KITTY
FIGARO -- alive and well and chomping at the bit to get into her mommy's lap
:-) :-) :-)! A MIRACLE if ever there was one! Janet called me in the car
driving home with Fig and I could her the sweet kitty meowing. She was near
starving when the people found her so Janet has her work ahead to get the baby
all healthy again.
Here's more possible good news. There is a grey male hanging around but he
won't let anyone get near him. Muffin, Janet's male kitty, was grey so maybe
it's him. We aren't holding our breath but stranger things have
happened!!!!!!!
Here's what I think has happened. Who knows where Fig went when she escaped
from the fire. She has probably been around for a bit but, since there was no
house to go back to she has kept hifding out in the woods nearby. Now that the
house is rebulit -- Janet will move in the end of September -- Fig has come
back looking for her mom. If there is a house, there should be a mom! When
Janet didn't show up to take Fig into the hosue, the kitty went looking for
food. She didn't go far and now she is home with her mom -- AND her two new
sisters -- LOLOL!
Janet has just Instant Messaged me to tell me that Fig is doing fine -- the
new babies are having a true hissing fit -- LOL! I told Janet that the Babies
think the apt. is *theirs* and Fig is an interloper. Once everyone moves to
the house, it will be even steven for ALL the kitties :-)!
OMG -- prayers ARE answered -- it just takes some time on occassion. I told
Janet that this is a wonderful omen that her life will start to get a lot
better soon. LIFE IS GOOD ain't it :-!!!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!
Online Photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old August 17th 04, 02:45 AM
Lucille

What wonderful news. And it gives one hope that the world is really not so
bad and good things sometimes do happen to good people.

This week especially, with all the awful news about natural disasters like
the hurricane and the floods in Cornwall, a story like this makes me feel
that it's all going to come out ok in the end.
Lucille

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...

Old August 17th 04, 02:49 AM
Rhiannon

Wow! I can't believe Fig made it. I would think a declawed cat would
have been mauled by some critter long before now. That's one lucky cat.
Hope the grey is Muffin.

--
Brenda
"Nothing...I got nothing for sale."

Old August 17th 04, 02:56 AM
escapee

Oh Mary, please tell her I am so happy for her! Wow! That is truly wonderful.
I know the heartbreak of losing a kitty to fire. Wow, really puts things into
perspective and how life is so precious we must not take anything for granted.

I am truly happy for her and the kitty. What an ordeal. I could hardly bear to
read the story when it happened. This is wonderful.

Please tell Janet that my offer still stands. I will give her my Moonlit
Kitties 'A Wash in the Moonlight' in a frame so she can have some stitchery to
hang up. This represents my own two kitties who are passed on, but it's hanging
there on the wall and I would love to give it to her.

What great news!

Victoria

On 17 Aug 2004 01:22:54 GMT, ekoluvr (Tia Mary-remove
nekoluvr to reply ) opined:

Old August 17th 04, 09:04 AM
Pat EAXStitch

I`m glad that Janet`s cat has been found but HORRIFIED that you say she has
them declawed! It`s not even allowed here - it`s practically the cruellest
thing you can do to a cat!

Pat P

Old August 17th 04, 09:52 AM
Marny Fischer

Ahhhhhhhhhh, what a wonderful message to read on my first visit back to RCTN
in a very long time!!!!

Miracles happen all the time.

Gentle as you go,
Marny
enjoying her computer again ...

Old August 17th 04, 10:18 AM
Poetta

WOO HOO!!! What a MIRACLE!!!! Praying the gray one is Muffin!

Jennifer / Poetta

www.LadybugLane.com

Old August 17th 04, 11:14 AM
Fred

Nice to hear the good news.
Just goes to prove the ol song, "I thought he was a gonner but the cat came
back" was based on some such occurrences. g

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof",
"Oriental Maiden".
W.I.L. - "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"