Toyota KS901

Old April 16th 04, 07:27 PM
Betsy

Default Toyota KS901

Hi,
I've decided to sell my Toyota KS901 Knitting Machine.
I have all the accessories, The Ribber, The Manuals and the orginal
table.
It's all in pretty good shape, the plastic has yellowed from age. It
comes with the main carriage and the lace carriage. (I haven't tried
to use the lace
carriage). I put in a new sponge bar and 40 new needles in the 901.
have made several swatches with it, so I know it works. I haven't
tried the punch cards but I have the orginal 20 and they are in great
shape. I have never taken the ribber out of it's box, but it looks
to be
in good condition too. (It probably needs a new sponge bar)
I have come to the conclusion I don't have the time to learn this
skill. I'm asking $300.00 or best offer. The shipping will be $75.00
to anywhere in the USA. It will be sent UPS in 4 boxes and insured.
Thank you,

Betsy
Old April 16th 04, 07:56 PM
S Viemeister

Betsy wrote:

I have come to the conclusion I don't have the time to learn this
skill. I'm asking $300.00 or best offer. The shipping will be $75.00
to anywhere in the USA. It will be sent UPS in 4 boxes and insured.

You might try listing it on ebay - you could easily get more for it that
way, especially if you list the knitter and ribber separately.

Old April 19th 04, 09:37 PM
Betsy

I thought if I listed it separately I might not be able to sell the
ribber by itself.
Betsy

Old April 20th 04, 01:52 PM
S Viemeister

Betsy wrote:

I thought if I listed it separately I might not be able to sell the
ribber by itself.

Have a browse through completed sales - I've seen quite a few ribbers sold
for reasonable amounts. Of course, you should mention in your 'blurb' that
you have other items for auction. If you DO list them as one item, make
sure your header mentions both the knitter and the ribber.

Sheila