Sunday rain glorious rain

Old October 16th 05, 02:22 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Default Sunday rain glorious rain

Once again it is Sunday - this time just before lunch. Yes ! Yes! it is
raining ( sorry, Katherine, no sun to send this week) We woke to glorious
rain this morning which is something we have not seen enough of for a long
time. So it is very welcome and the weather bureau says more to come.

other than that nothing to tell this Sunday - I want to get an early lunch
so that i can spend the afternoon knitting - what else would one do on a wet
day?

Hope everyone has a great Saturday/Sunday God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old October 16th 05, 02:32 AM
Katherine

Gwendoline Kelly wrote:
Once again it is Sunday - this time just before lunch. Yes ! Yes! it
is raining ( sorry, Katherine, no sun to send this week) We woke to
glorious rain this morning which is something we have not seen enough
of for a long time. So it is very welcome and the weather bureau says
more to come.

other than that nothing to tell this Sunday - I want to get an early
lunch so that i can spend the afternoon knitting - what else would
one do on a wet day?

Hope everyone has a great Saturday/Sunday God Bless Gwen

Still Saturday here, and still raining. Eventually, it will stop, and then
it will snow. g

Katherine

Old October 16th 05, 02:45 AM

Hi Gwen,

We have had rain for seven days, almost seven inches of it. We did see
the sun for maybe two hours today (Saturday), but then the rains came
along and now it's very windy too. Not much planned for Sunday except
brunch. Enjoy your knitting.

Hugs,

Nora

Old October 16th 05, 03:50 AM
Shillelagh

"Katherine" wrote in message
Still Saturday here, and still raining. Eventually, it will stop, and then
it will snow. g

Katherine

It's Saturday night here (9:45 pm CDT). We've had some beautiful weather
this week, lots of sunshine and fairly warm temps (for October). It sure
beats the snow we had a week and a half ago. DH & I are right into the
autumn work of cutting, splitting and stacking wood for the woodstove.
We're hoping to get most of it done before the permanent snow falls. It
will be so nice not to have to spend every Sunday in the dead of winter
working on firewood.

I've been humming right along on my Patons Up Country sweater - with the
thick yarn and bigger needles, it's knitting up very quickly. I've got the
back and one sleeve done and am working on the second sleeve.

I'm on countdown now - only 4 days til I leave for Atlantic City and the
Skate America competition. ;)

Shelagh

Old October 16th 05, 04:06 AM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:50:40 -0500, "Shillelagh"
wrote:

"Katherine" wrote in message
[...]

Hi Shelagh

I thought of you today at the creative sewing and needlework show as I
looked at the Rams Wool booth.

Darlene in Toronto
Old October 16th 05, 04:15 AM
Katherine

Shillelagh wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
[...]

What are you there, Shelagh? A judge or some other official? A friend of
mine is veryh involved with Skate Canada this year, and I know how busy she
is with it.

Katherine

Old October 16th 05, 08:52 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Gwendoline
Kelly" wrote:

Once again it is Sunday - this time just before lunch. Yes ! Yes! it is
raining ( sorry, Katherine, no sun to send this week) We woke to glorious
rain this morning which is something we have not seen enough of for a long
time. So it is very welcome and the weather bureau says more to come.

other than that nothing to tell this Sunday - I want to get an early lunch
so that i can spend the afternoon knitting - what else would one do on a wet
day?

Hope everyone has a great Saturday/Sunday God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Gwen here it is dark, but we had a glorious moon, a full one, like a big
creamy cheese. I am off to bed

Els
Old October 16th 05, 08:53 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Gwendoline Kelly wrote:
Once again it is Sunday - this time just before lunch. Yes ! Yes! it
is raining ( sorry, Katherine, no sun to send this week) We woke to
glorious rain this morning which is something we have not seen enough
of for a long time. So it is very welcome and the weather bureau says
more to come.

other than that nothing to tell this Sunday - I want to get an early
lunch so that i can spend the afternoon knitting - what else would
one do on a wet day?

Hope everyone has a great Saturday/Sunday God Bless Gwen

Still Saturday here, and still raining. Eventually, it will stop, and then
it will snow. g

Katherine

Katherine, I bet you are in bed by now, it is here nearly 1 in the morning....

Els
Old October 16th 05, 02:24 PM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Gwendoline Kelly wrote:
Once again it is Sunday - this time just before lunch. Yes ! Yes!
it is raining ( sorry, Katherine, no sun to send this week) We
woke to glorious rain this morning which is something we have not
seen enough of for a long time. So it is very welcome and the
weather bureau says more to come.

other than that nothing to tell this Sunday - I want to get an early
lunch so that i can spend the afternoon knitting - what else would
one do on a wet day?

Hope everyone has a great Saturday/Sunday God Bless Gwen

Still Saturday here, and still raining. Eventually, it will stop,
and then it will snow. g

Katherine

Katherine, I bet you are in bed by now, it is here nearly 1 in the
morning....

I was, Els. Now I am up, and have done my marking. Soon I will be leaving to
pick Kandace up for church, and we will go out for lunch after that. Then I
am off to school to prepare work for next week.

Katherine

Old October 16th 05, 08:19 PM
Shillelagh

"Katherine" wrote in message
Shillelagh wrote:

I'm on countdown now - only 4 days til I leave for Atlantic City and
the Skate America competition. ;)

What are you there, Shelagh? A judge or some other official? A friend of
mine is veryh involved with Skate Canada this year, and I know how busy

she
is with it.

Katherine

I'm strictly a fanatic fan Katherine. I really wanted to attend Skate
Canada, but my friend that I'm going with found the airfare to AC much less
expensive than flying to St. John's (sp?). She's flying all the way from
the west coast. It didn't matter to me since I'm using my Air Miles and the
cost would have been the same. Even so, just the taxes, fees and insurance
cost me over $200.

In the last few years, I've been to Skate Canada in Saskatoon, Quebec City
and Mississauga; the Canadian Championships in Winnipeg and Saskatoon, and
the Grand Prix final in Kitchener and loved the fun of it all, along with
all the new friends I made. In fact, the woman I'm attending Sk.Am with, I
met in Saskatoon 4 years ago. The Internet is a wonderful thing. ;)

Shelagh

GOOD SUNDAY ----It Rained POURED all night Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 22 September 20th 05 03:19 PM
OT - Sunday School Jalynne Beads 39 August 18th 04 02:56 AM
Sunday morning coffee Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 44 July 21st 04 03:31 AM