Bag is done!

Old August 30th 04, 10:07 PM
Shillelagh

Default Bag is done!

Thanks to everyone for their help & advice. I ran it through the washer
cycles again, and put it in the dryer. It did tighten up some more, and
with my knitting projects IN the bag, it's not quite so floppy.

I took a pic of it outside - so the colour is a little too bright, but
you'll get the idea. I'm very happy with it. Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5lo7b

Shelagh

Old August 30th 04, 10:23 PM
Maine-iac Rose

WOW, that is a lovely bag. I have seen patterns of felting, and even on the
Carol Duvall show, now you make me want to try it myself. I had planned on
doing it sometime, but now I want to do it more.
Good job.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me

Old August 30th 04, 10:27 PM
internetchick

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
Thanks to everyone for their help & advice. I ran it through the washer
cycles again, and put it in the dryer. It did tighten up some more, and
with my knitting projects IN the bag, it's not quite so floppy.

I took a pic of it outside - so the colour is a little too bright, but
you'll get the idea. I'm very happy with it. Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5lo7b

Shelagh

What a neat bag! I love th color too :-)

Old August 30th 04, 11:03 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Shillelagh"
wrote:

Thanks to everyone for their help & advice. I ran it through the washer
cycles again, and put it in the dryer. It did tighten up some more, and
with my knitting projects IN the bag, it's not quite so floppy.

I took a pic of it outside - so the colour is a little too bright, but
you'll get the idea. I'm very happy with it. Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5lo7b

Shelagh

Shelagh, well done it looks great, I love your bag.

My friend Karen has made the same bag and yours looks just the same, other
than that she used dark green and lemon lime green as a contrasting
colour. She uses her bag for knitting as well and indeed when you do
fill the back with your stuff it will set neatly on the floor.

Now up to another felting project.

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old August 30th 04, 11:05 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:07:42 -0500, "Shillelagh" wrote:

Thanks to everyone for their help & advice. I ran it through the washer
cycles again, and put it in the dryer. It did tighten up some more, and
with my knitting projects IN the bag, it's not quite so floppy.

I took a pic of it outside - so the colour is a little too bright, but
you'll get the idea. I'm very happy with it. Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5lo7b

Shelagh

It looks great! I especially like the fact that it has a nice big pocket.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org
Old August 30th 04, 11:14 PM
norma woods

Shelagh, it looks great! Good for you!

--
Star love,
Norma

Old August 31st 04, 12:55 AM
Michelle

Shillelagh wrote in message
Thanks to everyone for their help & advice. I ran it through the washer
cycles again, and put it in the dryer. It did tighten up some more, and
with my knitting projects IN the bag, it's not quite so floppy.

I took a pic of it outside - so the colour is a little too bright, but
you'll get the idea. I'm very happy with it. Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5lo7b

Shelagh

Shelagh, that's gorgeous! I love blues...now I'm itching (almost literally)
to get out that Lopi (that's the itchy part, see? :P ) I Kool-Aid dyed a
couple of weeks back and make myself a bag!

--
Michelle in St. John's
NL, Canada

Old August 31st 04, 01:10 AM
Maggs K

It's lovely, I'm knitting the same one, I hope mine comes out as nice!!!!
Maggie