"Strolling the Block" block exchange....members wanted!

Old October 2nd 04, 08:33 PM
Terbear

Default "Strolling the Block" block exchange....members wanted!

My first block exchange is winding down & was very successful. I am sure
once the ladies get their quilt tops made, there will be lots of pictures
for everyone to see!
After watching HGTV's BOM Strolling the Block on Simply Quilts, I knew it
would be a perfect quilt for a block exchange.
Here is a picture of the quilt:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/BOM

We only need a couple more members, so if you want to make this quilt drop
me an e-mail at
Each member will be making 12 blocks (all the same block/month), and will be
providing cut pieces for the border & for the corner stones.
It is sure to be a lot of fun!
--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old October 2nd 04, 09:51 PM
dreamboat

I have made the quilt top on the block of the month
quilt 2000 from the HGTV Simply Quilts that is just
like your quilt. You can see it at my webshots site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dreamboat116
Dreamboat

Old October 3rd 04, 12:06 PM
Debbi Russell

This quilt was so cute. I love the one with the cactus. Very original for
a swap

Debbi
Archbold, Ohio

Old October 3rd 04, 03:52 PM
nana2b

Beautiful job! I can't wait to complete mine. Linda