Bead Fest - Valley Forge (they call it Philadelphia, lol) - who's going?

Old August 15th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Default Bead Fest - Valley Forge (they call it Philadelphia, lol) - who's going?

OK. We are officially 10 days and counting to Bead Fest. I will be
there shopping on Friday and Saturday, I'm staying over to have dinner
with some of my lampworking friends who will be there selling. Who is
going from rcb? I am all caught up in the idea of new to me gemstones
like graduated Peruvian Blue Opals, more Sujilite, dyed Chrysocolla
which looks like Purple Turquoise only much more reasonably priced. I
also need Bali and more Softflex and smallish gemstone beads for a
bracelet class I'm teaching again by popular demand.

Patti

Old August 15th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mothwoman

I won't be there. I'm doing a show in Harrisburg that weekend. It
will be the closest bead show I've ever done! I hope when you go to
dinner you are going to Paloma. I don't know how close it is, but
when I was there a few weeks ago, I decided it might be worth a trip
just to go there. I expected the food to be good, but it was much
better than that! It isn't a large place, so if you go, I would get
reservations.

Say Hi to everyone for me!

Joan Eckard

Old August 15th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Joan,
I have been to Paloma and it is excellent. I have no idea where we
will end up.

Patti

Old August 17th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Hello?No one going to Bead Fest/??

Patti

Old August 17th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
turtlelover

Patti wrote:
Hello?No one going to Bead Fest/??

Patti

I actually live in Philly, and I'd go if it was truly held here. For someone who doesn't drive, Valley Forge is not as close as people would like us to believe! Unfortunately, I doubt that it would ever be held here.

Cheers,
Old August 24th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Rose Mast

Patti wrote:
Hello?No one going to Bead Fest/??

Patti

A friend and I are going to BeadFest tomorrow. I look forward to it
every year.

Rosi

Bead Fest, Philadelphia moved again Patti Beads 0 March 2nd 07 08:51 PM
Pigeon Forge, TN quilting thing? lisa skeen Quilting 13 February 10th 06 08:29 PM
Bead Fest, Bead Fest is coming [email protected] Beads 11 October 3rd 05 11:59 PM
Bead Fest JoAnn Paules Beads 5 October 9th 04 07:10 AM
Delaware Valley (NJ/PA) Bead Society show Beadseeker Beads 0 December 3rd 03 05:58 AM