Wow

Old July 28th 03, 12:21 PM

Default Wow

Hello again to all

Thank you so much for the warm welcome . I wasn't exspecting it . So I
figured I would write again to tell a little about myself. I am a 31 year
old mother of 2 beautiful daughters . We live in Jacksonville NC. My husband
is in the Marine Corps and gone most the time so I spend my free time ( What
I have of it ) doing knitting and crocheting. I just love working with yarn
.. It is a passion my mother started me on when I was pretty young. I hope
someday to make a living doing it but have no idea where to even begin .
Again thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to being part of the
group and sharing with you all...

Shannon Smith

Old July 28th 03, 01:31 PM
Katherine Burgess

Shannon,
I met three people from North Carolina last week. They had motorcycled up
here, and were not impressed with the transport trucks on the (mostly
unpaved) road coming here. They were nice people, though.
People who make a living knitting usually start out with consignment work,
and eventually move to special orders.
Good luck.
Katherine

.com...

Old July 29th 03, 02:38 AM
Melinda

Hello again to all

Thank you so much for the warm welcome . I wasn't exspecting it . So I
figured I would write again to tell a little about myself. I am a 31 year
old mother of 2 beautiful daughters . We live in Jacksonville NC. My husband
is in the Marine Corps and gone most the time so I spend my free time ( What
I have of it ) doing knitting and crocheting. I just love working with yarn
. It is a passion my mother started me on when I was pretty young. I hope
someday to make a living doing it but have no idea where to even begin .
Again thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to being part of the
group and sharing with you all...

Shannon Smith

Hey there Shannon!!! I'm just down the road from you in Charlotte (well, sorta
down the road lol). welcome to the group - the people here are wonderful!!

Melinda
Solstice Moon Designs

Old July 29th 03, 01:11 PM
G.Kelly

Hello Shannon I can assure you this group is always warm with great help to
all and they all love doing it.

I live in Australia but I have been to Jacksonville NC a number of times
as I have very good friends there -Ted is a retired Marine and Nancy a
retired worker from the base and so I have also had the priviledge of
visiting the base a few times too. I especially love the city when all
the flowering trees are in bloom in the streets. God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old July 29th 03, 02:16 PM
Stella Fenley

Hello G.Kelly,you said you live in Australia,cool and been to Jacksonville
,N.C. that's pretty neat,I grew up 80 miles from Jacksonville ,out in the
back woods.Stella