OFF TOPIC - Bragging on DS

Old March 24th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default OFF TOPIC - Bragging on DS

Who despite making me CRAZY some days, after 3 nerve wracking days, made the
second tier elite hockey team as the starting goalie.

Cheryl

Old March 24th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Who despite making me CRAZY some days, after 3 nerve wracking days, made
the
second tier elite hockey team as the starting goalie.

Cheryl

Great news. I know how much time and effort you put in so it's nice to know
he's successful.

Lucille

Old March 24th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Who despite making me CRAZY some days, after 3 nerve wracking days, made the
second tier elite hockey team as the starting goalie.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! Congrats to all of you, since results like this
takes effort on all family members' parts!

Are you *sure* you don't want to make 20 or so little bee emblems?????
beg

Joan

Old March 25th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:31:55 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

Who despite making me CRAZY some days, after 3 nerve wracking days, made the
second tier elite hockey team as the starting goalie.

Congrats!!!!
Old March 25th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:22:51 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

No! but I have some how found myself as team parent! Haven't met the coach
yet, but he's had my name since this afternoon!

Cheryl

Oh my. You're in for it now! Congrats to DS!!

Sara

OFF TOPIC BRAGGING Cheryl Isaak Needlework 15 January 2nd 06 11:50 AM
Mom's Bragging Rights OFF TOPIC Butterfly Quilting 10 November 11th 05 04:30 AM
Posting ON Topic threads Tia Mary Quilting 0 October 22nd 05 08:44 PM
Not entirely off topic Louise Quilting 5 May 30th 04 02:07 PM
Gentle reminder - mark Off Topic messages OT Barbara Hass Needlework 7 May 15th 04 04:38 PM