OT (but glass-related) Blown Glass

Old April 6th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Georgia

Default OT (but glass-related) Blown Glass

I just got my pictures up from my spring break in Florida where I saw the
Chihuly installation at Fairchild Gardens. If you ever get a chance to see
any of his work in person, go for it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oakgeor...357932/detail/

Georgia
--
http://georgiamorgan.net

Old April 7th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Apr 6, 5:46 pm, "Georgia" wrote:
I just got my pictures up from my spring break in Florida where I saw the
Chihuly installation at Fairchild Gardens. If you ever get a chance to see
any of his work in person, go for it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oakgeor...357932/detail/

Georgia
--http://georgiamorgan.net

I saw some of these when the exhibit was at the Grounds for Sculpture
in NJ. They had the boat inside one of the buildings, so you could go
up to it and look at the glass ornaments, it was fascinating.

Patti

Old April 7th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Very cool!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
m...

Old April 7th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Apr 6, 9:49 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Very cool!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com"Georgia" wrote in message

m...

I just got my pictures up from my spring break in Florida where I saw the
Chihuly installation at Fairchild Gardens. If you ever get a chance to see
any of his work in person, go for it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oakgeor...357932/detail/

Georgia
--
http://georgiamorgan.net

What Part of Florida was that in we supposed to be going to the keys
next year it would something i would enjoy seeing ! Sometimes on the
photos i really had to look close if it was glass or floral so lovely
and nice to see you and your girls? though i not sure if your the dark
hair lady or red head smile but its nice to share V

Old April 7th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Cool! They had some "vintage" Chihuly at the museum here, and it was
wonderful... I really love his old stuff, from when he was doing his own
blowing.

Old April 7th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Georgia

This installation is at FAirchild Gardens in Miami. I think it may be ending
soon though.

Georgia

"Vicky" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Davide Fuin blown glass AL69 Marketplace 0 May 14th 05 07:24 PM
blown glass Debbie B Beads 18 February 7th 04 05:01 AM
blown glass pi007 Marketplace 0 November 7th 03 03:32 AM
hand blown glass nulllo Glass 0 November 4th 03 04:51 AM
hand blown glass NH Glass 2 September 11th 03 07:26 AM