OT Queens

Old November 2nd 03, 03:14 AM
Karlee in Kansas

Default OT Queens

I know there is a list keeper out there somewhere for a list of who is
Queen of what. I would like to know if there is a Queen of Packrats, and
would like to challenge the current one (if there is one). Where should I
post my resume (of sorts giggle) for review? If I can't be Queen of
Packrats, can I be the Duchess of Packrats, or maybe Princess of Packrats
so when/if she gives her crown up I can be next in line??

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas

~~
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

Old November 2nd 03, 03:41 AM
AliceW

Ok, we have to stop using "lighthouse lover" in a bad way here! There are
plenty of "lighthouse lovers" in this ng and we're proud of it!

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...
From: "Karlee in Kansas"

I know there is a list keeper out there somewhere for a list of who is
Queen of what. .........

HMMM -- do you suppose that "lighthouse lover" person would vote for me

be the Nasty, Rude Queen?? LOLOL -- Actually, I really *could* be the

Queen
Chutzpah but would much prefer being the Kitty Queen :-))). CiaoMeow
^;;^
.

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^

their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old November 2nd 03, 02:03 PM
Queen of Squishies

Kitty Queen sounds good to me! All in favor?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old November 2nd 03, 02:05 PM
Queen of Squishies

Bowing down to the Queen of Packrats, I humbly submit that I don't think we
have one yet. Congratulations on recognizing your title when it came along!
(if indeed we don't have one yet)

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 2nd 03, 07:36 PM
Dr. Quilter

I like Bad mouthed Queen better!

Queen of Squishies wrote:

Kitty Queen sounds good to me! All in favor?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(change the dots for the real thing to reply)

Old November 2nd 03, 11:01 PM
Karlee in Kansas

Being that I have now been crowned Queen of Packrats, I need to make a list
to add to the lists on my desk, of who is queen of what. This is a roll
call for all queens. Please list your screen name and what you are Queen
of. If you want to post it to the group or email me (mnkbrennan @ charter
.. net) I would appreciate it. (you may also speak up for those of us that
are MIA or unavailable for comment)

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats
~~

Old November 2nd 03, 11:12 PM
AliceW

Well, no queen title, but does Royal Cybrarian count?

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old November 2nd 03, 11:13 PM
Dreamweaver

Hey! You tryin' to usurp me title of list-maker/keeper? BG

Here's what I have--I'm sure it's outdated. If you don't see your name
here, wait, 'cuz you may be on one of the other lists. When they're all
posted then let me know.

Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver-writin' my "I'm back!" post as you read!

RCTQ Website: http://scican2.scican.net/haxton/RCTQ/
RCTQ Archives:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...tiles.quilting
My Website: http://www.geocities.com/dreamrctq/index.html
My Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/dreamweaver138

RCTQ positions (official and otherwise):

Keeper of the Atlas: Ms. Sarah Curry
FAQ's: Diana Curtis
Birthdays: Butterfly (semi-retirement)
Official Chocolate Taster for the Universe: Pat Winters
Assistant To Official Chocolate Taster: Wendy [Frood]
Assistant Undersecretary to the O.C.T. for Canada: Mocha
Assistant Undersecretary to the O.C.T. for New Zealand: Lauri
Fashion Deva: FiFi
HUG Historians: Butterfly and Sarah Curry (Ms. Sairey)
Keeper of the HUG Lists: Karen Tucker
RCTQ Historian: Sarah Curry
TDB's creator & Mamma: Sarah Curry
Genealogist: Dreamweaver
Walkin' Fingers : Connie D-official phone-a-friend day-brightener
Official Novelist: Jennifer Chiaverini
Offical Librarian: Nann (nbhilyard)
Royal Messenger: Butterfly
Minstrel of Philosophy: Jo in Scotland
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens: Dr. Quilter

The Red Queen - Judy Grevenites
Queen of the RCTQ Directory: LN
Queen of begged quilts AND Queen of the Directory - LN in NH -
Co-Queens of Caramel Tasting: Mindy and Helen in NZ
Queen Sister of Frog Stitching (rip it...rip it...): Mindy
Queen of Scraps: Carmen
Queen of the Scrap Heap - Roberta in D -
Princess of Scrap Reassignment?? Goddess of Scrap giving?? - Larisa
Queen of Fabric Tramps - Kathy Applebaum (Woodland, CA) -
Slant Needle Queen - BJ from E.Texas -
Slant Needle Princess - Buckeye Bev -
Queen of Beggars - Ragmop/Sandy Ellison
Queen of Everything - Pat in Virginia
Queen of Down Under - Sharon From Melbourne Australia
Queen of Late Squishies - Meghan
Royal Cybrarian - Alice in NJ
Queen of the Cowboys - Lynne in Toronto
Queen of URLs - nzlstar, nzl*, j.....
Queen of Off Topic - Kooky, Sarah Curry, Sairey, Mamma Sarah
Queen of Typios, types, typos - Krysia
Queen of Squishies - Karen, hicall
Q 0f S' Royal Treasurer - Karen's DH"
Q 0f S' Royal Courier - Musicmaker"
Q 0f S' Royal Instructor to get the Queen out of Pickles - Leslie in
MO"
Q 0f S' Royal Comforter - Butterfly"
Q 0f S' Royal Dispenser of Chocolate in Times of Need - Kate Dicey
Queen of RCTQ students - Dixie
The Drama Queen - Leslie in MO
Queen Gypsy Quilter: Jalynne
Queen of the Sty: Piglet
Royal Truffle Tester to the Queen
of the Sty: Karenken'swife
Queen of UFO's: Cindy in MO
Queen of Wazzagobolla: Polly [under protest]
Queen of Plaids: Flossy
King of Plaids: KCK
Queen of Fresno: Butterfly
Queen of Slinkyness: Deb Partridge, Kees Mom in VA, USA
Queen of OB" (old blocks): Lynne in Toronto
Queen of Tiaras: Taria
Queen of Finding Stuff on the Internet: Ellison, Ragmop, Sandy
Gadget Queen: Eyren
Bovine Queen: Kris in No. Virginia, USA
Polka Queen: Nadine
Queen of One-to-One Swaps: Melissa in NJ
Countess Sassy Mouth: Elena

OT - A laugh for today Mj Beads 7 February 1st 04 01:54 AM
M' queens and ladies Shona in NZ Quilting 75 November 2nd 03 11:25 PM
OT - just a wee something for the Queens here :D nzl* Quilting 24 July 22nd 03 02:10 AM