It's Finally Finished!!

Old November 11th 03, 04:22 PM
Valerie

Valerie,

Tell you what you need to do. Start AOL as usual. After you're online,
minimize AOL and open that page in Internet Explorer. I just got rid of AOL
and for the last 9 months I rarely ever surfed thru AOL's browser. It took
up too much real estate with all of their crap - and I have a 19" monitor!

Oh duh! Thanks for that! I usually do that, but I read newsgroups through AOL,
so when I click on a link it opens automatically in AOL. Now...can someone post
the link to Kathy's kimono again please?
Thanks!

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html
RCB Member Links:
http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/professionallinks.html
Submit your site! E-mail me for details! *Remove* spam block to reply.

Old November 11th 03, 04:29 PM
Sjpolyclay

Kathy, that is SOOOOOOOOOOO stunning.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old November 11th 03, 04:40 PM
Carol in SLC

My crystal Kimono is finally finshed!

WOW, Kathy - I'm almost speechless!!!

Carol in SLC
My latest creation (11/10): http://members.aol.com/CarolinSLC/cousette.jpg
Old November 11th 03, 05:30 PM
Valerie

Ok I finally got to see the kimono (thank you Barbara for sending the link to
me!)! WOW! It's absolutely gorgeous Kathy! And everyone is right about
submitting it into a bead mag...it's very impressive!!!

Old November 11th 03, 07:09 PM
Dr. Sooz

KLUNK. (ow)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old November 11th 03, 08:00 PM
scaperchick

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 0:12:04 -0500, Kathy N-V
wrote:

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid2108071

Kathy!!! Holee crap, that is amazing. Just completely beyond
klunk-worthy.
Old November 12th 03, 02:25 AM
starlia

OMG! Klunk over klunk! That's beautiful. I'm sure it's even prettier in
real life. How I wish I could touch it.

How big is it?

Old November 12th 03, 06:30 AM
Shirley Shone

Oh hecky thump Kathy, That is one mind boggling creation.
All those crystals, probably worth a year of my retirement pension.

It is truly gorgeous.
Shirley

In article news.com,
Kathy N-V writes
My crystal Kimono is finally finshed! I was so excited that I couldn't wait
until daylight to take some nice pictures These will give you a little bit
of an idea of how it came out, and I'll post nicer pictures tomorrow in the
daytime.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid2108071

Kathy N-V

--
Shirley Shone

Old November 14th 03, 06:51 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article news.com,
Kathy N-V wrote:

My crystal Kimono is finally finshed! I was so excited that I couldn't wait
until daylight to take some nice pictures These will give you a little bit
of an idea of how it came out, and I'll post nicer pictures tomorrow in the
daytime.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid2108071

Kathy N-V

Oh my god wow!

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.beadwife.com
auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

Finally learned a new stitch Marissa Undercofler Beads 0 November 2nd 03 04:55 AM
Finished Necklace Beadbimbo Beads 17 September 23rd 03 02:17 PM
Finished Cat Bracelet saucy Beads 7 August 26th 03 09:01 PM
Finished! Shirley Shone Beads 7 August 11th 03 06:56 PM
New finished piece & a couple of stringing questions rainbow Beads 0 July 6th 03 09:28 AM