Finished Necklace

Old September 20th 03, 02:11 AM
Beadbimbo

Default Finished Necklace

Wow! I REALLY like it!!!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"MargieK" wrote in message
Well, I'm on a roll this week. Yea! Just finished another necklace
that is a little busier than my norm and of course I'm thinking it's a
big much. Please give me your opinion on "Summer's Last Flower".
http://www.PictureTrail.com/margiek
--
Margie
http://www.PictureTrail.com/margiek

Old September 20th 03, 02:24 AM
MargieK

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:11:46 -0400, "Beadbimbo"
wrote:

Wow! I REALLY like it!!!!

Phew! I was worried but it's growing on me. :=) Thank you!

--
Margie

Old September 20th 03, 03:55 AM
Jalynne

oooh, i really like this. Bigger than stuff I normally wear, but I would wear this
piece, or one like it...
--
Jalynne

Old September 20th 03, 05:47 AM
Carol in SLC

Please give me your opinion on "Summer's Last Flower".
http://www.PictureTrail.com/margiek

GORGEOUS, Margie!!!

Carol in SLC
New JustBeads auctions: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
Old September 20th 03, 02:22 PM
MargieK

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 02:19:24 GMT, Marisa Cappetta
wrote:

Delightful piece. The colours and scale are very nice.

Thank you, Marisa.

--
Margie

Old September 20th 03, 02:26 PM
MargieK

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 02:55:37 GMT, "Jalynne"
wrote:

oooh, i really like this. Bigger than stuff I normally wear, but I would wear this
piece, or one like it...

Thank you. Do you mean the beads are big or the whole composition? I
tend to go for more understated and delicate things myself. That's
not entirely true. When I wear jeans and casual dressy I like big and
funky! I'm a Libra, can you tell?

--
Margie

Old September 20th 03, 04:04 PM
Kandice Seeber

It's beautiful!! The purple in the flowers is just awesome.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 20th 03, 04:57 PM
laura

"MargieK" wrote in message
Well, I'm on a roll this week. Yea! Just finished another necklace
that is a little busier than my norm and of course I'm thinking it's a
big much. Please give me your opinion on "Summer's Last Flower".
http://www.PictureTrail.com/margiek

Lovely! I love all those pieces on your page

Laura

Old September 20th 03, 05:08 PM
MargieK

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 07:50:24 -0700, Jayzor wrote:

It is absolutely stunning! I bet that anyone wearing this would get
tons of compliments...

Jayne! I'm working on two of yours (yes two at the same time, I'm on
a roll!) right now. I hope I can do justice to them. If all goes
well I will have them up on my picture trail this evening.

--
Margie

Necklace Finished BeckiBead Beads 14 September 22nd 03 11:59 PM
Necklace from my "bead kit" Carol in SLC Beads 14 September 14th 03 07:22 AM
Finished Cat Bracelet saucy Beads 7 August 26th 03 09:01 PM
Question about finished pieces Marissa Undercofler Beads 19 August 13th 03 05:54 PM
My Kandice bead necklace Carol in SLC Beads 11 July 23rd 03 02:20 AM