OT - In-laws from Port Charlotte

Old August 16th 04, 12:27 AM
Diane Keagy

Default OT - In-laws from Port Charlotte

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to saw that my in-laws are ok and their unit was not damaged.
The roof at the opposite end of their building was blown off though. Trees
down, etc.
We were talking to them Friday night at 6:00 PM and Charley was just
landing - blowing the carport roof off. We did not hear from them again
until today!!!!!! Telephone operator kept saying, "All circuits are busy,
try again later". I was just about crazy thinking about them!!!!!!!!They are
coming to our place to stay until power, water, etc. is restored. Mom said
it was so hot without A/C!!!!!!!!! Could be close to a month before water
and power are restored!

--
Diane - Amelia Island, Fl