Shamless Plug: In April issue of B&B mag

Old February 23rd 09, 08:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Shamless Plug: In April issue of B&B mag

Hi,

I don't write very many articles, because I'd rather be creating. I
have an article "Coloring Outside The Fireline" in the April 2009
issue (coming out immediately) of Bead & Button magazine, pages 18 &
19.

We have such a wonderful choice of colors in the bead threads, now you
can have them with Fireline!

Toika Bridges http://www.artcraftworld.com/beads.htm
Old February 26th 09, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing the article!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
wrote in message
Hi,

I don't write very many articles, because I'd rather be creating. I
have an article "Coloring Outside The Fireline" in the April 2009
issue (coming out immediately) of Bead & Button magazine, pages 18 &
19.

We have such a wonderful choice of colors in the bead threads, now you
can have them with Fireline!

Toika Bridges http://www.artcraftworld.com/beads.htm

&nbs