Derek, Port O Kiln?

Old July 12th 15, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
[email protected]

Default Derek, Port O Kiln?

On Sunday, May 26, 2002 at 11:21:21 AM UTC+10, Michelle Kerr wrote:
To Derek and Cee White,
thanks for your help on Port O Kiln. Happy firings.
Regards, Mitch

Hello all,

I know this is a very old post, but I too inherited an old Port O Kiln. The problem is, it came with no manual and the number and email address I was gioven to order one is not working.

Can anyone help me obtain a manual for an SLP-40 model?

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Jack
  #