OT - Happy Holidays

Old December 26th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mika

Default OT - Happy Holidays

I know this is a bit late for Christmas but I hope you all had a wonderful
one and have a great New Year. I am finally back up and running again. I
downloaded updates which included IE7 and it screwed up my computer, wiped
out a bunch of stuff and it took me awhile to get it all restored.

We had a pretty decent Christmas. It was sad since it was the first without
my wonderful brother. I am accustomed to picking up the phone and calling to
wish them all a Merry Christmas. But I talked to my DSIL and that helped.
The baby is finally getting his appetite back and is eating much better. I
think he's even gained a couple of pounds.

I did suffer a severe equipment failure just as I was a few rows from
finishing DS's Christmas quilt. The check spring broke on my MegaQuilter so
I wasn't able to finish the quilt for Christmas. I called the place I bought
it from and they are ordering me a new one and it's covered under warranty.
So that's good.

I have a beautiful quilt that I finished but I will post more about it with
pictures before January 8th.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Hugs,
Mika

Old December 27th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

So glad you've reported in, Mika. We were eager to hear how you were doing
and so glad the little guy is gaining weight. Polly

Old December 27th 06, 11:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Nice to hear from you, Mika! I'm glad you had a good holiday, and I wish
you and your family a wonderful New Year. SS about the broken spring but I
hope it gave you a chance to sit down and put your feet up. Glad to hear
that the little one is gaining weight.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Happy Holidays BeadMan Beads 0 December 11th 06 08:36 PM
Happy holidays The Jonathan Lady Yarn 4 December 20th 05 02:56 PM
Happy Holidays everyone! ally Beads 2 December 25th 04 09:11 PM
Happy Holidays Bonnie Quilting 7 December 12th 03 01:34 PM
Happy Holidays from the PO (not) Butterfly Quilting 7 December 11th 03 10:06 PM