New Picture of baby quilt (as promised)

Old March 19th 04, 05:58 PM
julia sidebottom

Default New Picture of baby quilt (as promised)

Well I did it! I am doing a seriously happy dance for both baby and
quilt. As promised here is a pic of the quilt... sorry no baby pic, as
I said earlier DD is very opposed of the baby's pic being posted... so
the quilt will have to do.
Use this link. it should take you right to the page with the pic.
http://nwlife.com/moreqlts2.html
I hand pieced and quilted the entire quilt. It is also the first
time I ever used a satin binding. DD wanted the satin binding so
Nikolas would have a 'blankie' with a soft smooth edge to it to cuddle
up to.
juliasb (proud nana)

Old March 19th 04, 06:31 PM
Louise

Julia, it's beautiful! I can't wait to see the gorgeous grandson wrapped up
in it.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old March 20th 04, 03:30 PM
DebsPrintOnIt

Very nice! I love all the others too.
Debra in Idaho
Old March 20th 04, 10:51 PM
julia sidebottom

Now If I could make the time to get pics up of some of the others that
would be nice too. thanks bunches
juliasb

Old March 22nd 04, 10:00 PM
Lynn Tocker

Hi Julia,

It's super!! What a vibrant, bright, mix of boy stuff. Love the satin
ribbon too :-)
Lynn

Old March 23rd 04, 04:35 AM
Coleen

Julia --

The quilt for baby Nikolas is beautiful -- I'm sure he will love and cherish
it for a long time. He will also enjoy the story about how Grandma quilted
and quilted and quilted on it up until the time of his birth. I also
enjoyed looking at your other beautiful quilts.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"julia sidebottom" wrote in message
Well I did it! I am doing a seriously happy dance for both baby and
quilt. As promised here is a pic of the quilt... sorry no baby pic, as
I said earlier DD is very opposed of the baby's pic being posted... so
the quilt will have to do.
Use this link. it should take you right to the page with the pic.
http://nwlife.com/moreqlts2.html
I hand pieced and quilted the entire quilt. It is also the first
time I ever used a satin binding. DD wanted the satin binding so
Nikolas would have a 'blankie' with a soft smooth edge to it to cuddle
up to.
juliasb (proud nana)

The great baby quilt rush Piglet Quilting 28 January 23rd 04 03:15 AM
ideas for sofia's baby quilt? Dr. Quilter Quilting 6 December 13th 03 06:07 PM
Baby Quilt nana2b Quilting 2 December 6th 03 07:30 PM
Re-tying a baby quilt Diana In Dallas Quilting 5 December 1st 03 12:21 PM
Quilt patterns for baby projects: what are good download sites? Mannix Quilting 2 October 29th 03 05:08 AM