ot Dennis checking in

Old September 15th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default ot Dennis checking in

On Sep 14, 12:11 am, wrote:
On Sep 14, 5:52 am, Katherine wrote:

On Sep 12, 7:56 pm, Spike Driver wrote:

Dear Katherine,

Always a joy to hear from you and yes, something bad did turn out good
for once.

How are you and yours doing these days?

I am busy - even busier than last year. But I am enjoying it, still,
and
that is the important thing. Also, I am learning, which I love.
I think that Keith is wishing that I was home, but he will survive
this separation, and I'll be home several times during the year.

Higs,
Katherine

Well Katherine , Keith will learn HOW Wonderful you are , just when he
misses you ::::

LOL Thank you, Mirajm. I miss him, too. :-(

Higs,
Katherine

Old September 15th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Sep 14, 5:05 am, Spike Driver wrote:
Katherine wrote:
Dennis,
Are you able to knit at all? I just realized that you didn't mention
knitting, and I wondered.
Higs,
Katherine

Yes I was knitting 3 hours after I woke up from surgery

That's my boy! I had surgery last month, and thinking that it was
an in-and-out thing, I didn't bring my knitting with me. Well, I
won't do THAT again! First of all, I was sitting, in a johnny coat,
for almost five hours, waiting my turn. Then, after it was over, I
was lying/sitting in bed, waiting for the dr to tell me to go home.
That took another six hours. What a lot of wasted knitting time!

Higs,
Katherine

Old September 15th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Katherine wrote:
Dennis,
Are you able to knit at all? I just realized that you didn't mention
knitting, and I wondered.
Higs,
Katherine

Yes I was knitting 3 hours after I woke up from surgery

That's my boy! I had surgery last month, and thinking that it was
an in-and-out thing, I didn't bring my knitting with me. Well, I
won't do THAT again! First of all, I was sitting, in a johnny coat,
for almost five hours, waiting my turn. Then, after it was over, I
was lying/sitting in bed, waiting for the dr to tell me to go home.
That took another six hours. What a lot of wasted knitting time!

Higs,
Katherine

Katherine Get HEALED 100%
About knitting in Hospital . lasy month a friend of mine had an
accident and i visited her during a month , 3 days after the accident
she asked for knitting cotton and needles , started to knit . WE noted
that she was THE ONLY person knitting there ,, so many patients could
knit a bit and not sit looking at the ceiling ,, she said the knitting
HELPED her healing !!!!
mirjam

Old September 15th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Katherine wrote:
[...]

Well, of course it did, Mirjam! Not to mention kept her from being
bored to tears!

Higs,
Katherine

Old September 15th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
I am sorry, I have been in the hospital for 3 weeks and home since Friday.
I fell in the bathroom and finished rupturing L5 in my lower back. When I
went to the hospital and the doctor did an MRI he decided C3 in my neck was
worse and operated on it. It solved several problems I have had. Maybe it
was a blessing in disguise. I see the doctor Thurs. and will see what
will happen with L5. 9 of the days were in a rehab hospital because of my
lower back.

Gail is doing ok with her ALS, she is in good spirits.

Tammy our daughter and her doctor are pretty sure the cancer is gone
again. She sold her salon and moved to Omaha with her husband's job. She
said she is going to stay home with her two babies for a couple of years.
Ava just turned 5 and Max will be 3 in Dec.

Well I had over almost a thousand messages and will not try to read them.
I hope all is ok good thoughts for any special days I missed.

I missed Noreen's trip, we will meet some day I was in the hospital
before you left I think.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Oh my goodness, you've certainly had your share of excitement (and not in a
nice way) lately. I wish you a speedy recovery, always the best for Gail,
and I send out prayers that your daughter's doctor is right and the cancer
is gone. Do take care... my prayers and good wishes are with you and your
family.

*hugs*
Gem

Old September 15th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default Gem ot Dennis checking in

Gem,

Thanks for the prayers. No, it sure has not been boring here. We have
been busy for sure. All is calm for now and hope it stays that way for
a while.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gaill

Just checking..... Laurie G. Quilting 2 January 11th 07 02:15 AM
checking IN, and checking OUT (for the night :D) YarnWright Yarn 5 March 11th 06 03:12 PM
checking in. Dennis & Gail Spike Driver Yarn 5 March 8th 06 06:32 AM
Just checking in. Spike Driver Yarn 0 June 29th 04 03:44 AM
Just checking in! Spike Driver Yarn 5 June 15th 04 04:16 PM