Lots of New Fabric from Northcott, Alex Anderson, Alexander Henry, more at The Virginia Quilter

Old February 18th 05, 09:38 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Lots of New Fabric from Northcott, Alex Anderson, Alexander Henry, more at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Feb 14, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends and Happy Valentine's Day!

The floodgates have opened and the gorgeous new fabric is pouring in!
:-) We have recently received the complete collection of Alex
Anderson's More Romance, the follow up group to her Redwork Romance.
We also have the much requested Harvest Moon and Artisan's Palette
from Northcott and well as some great new novelty prints from
Alexander Henry! Come by and check them out today! :-)

We also just received new fabrics from Marcus Brothers, Timeless
Treasures, more Northcott, as well as Chalk Cloth from Moda. Look for
these items to be added in the next few days! :-)

**New Fabrics

**Artisan's Palette & Heavy Metal
Brushstrokes - Ginger/Gold
Brushstrokes - Turquoise/Gold
Brushstrokes - Olive Green/Gold
Brushstrokes - Purple/Gold
Brushstrokes - Green/Gold
Brushstrokes - Blue/Gold
Spatter Stripe - Cinnamon/Gold
Spatter Stripe - Fuchsia/Gold
Spatter Stripe - Tangerine/Gold
Spatter Stripe - Green/Gold
Spatter Stripe - Purple/Gold
Gold Swirls on Coffee
Gold Swirls on Green
Gold Swirls on Tangerine
Gold Swirls on Aqua Blue
Gold Swirls on Fuchsia
Gold Swirls on Blue
Gold Swirls on Nutmeg/Rose
Gold Swirls on Olive Green
Abstract Swirls - Fuchsia/Gold
Abstract Swirls - Blue/Gold
Abstract Swirls - Lime/Gold
Abstract Swirls - Flame Orange/Gold
Abstract Swirls - Purple/Gold
Abstract Swirls - Celery/Gold
Abstract Swirls - Yellow/Gold
Abstract Swirls - Tangerine/Gold
Abstract Swirls - Jade/Gold
Starbursts - Purple/Gold
Starbursts - Green/Gold
Gold Swirls on White
Gold Swirls on Black
Copper Swirls on Black
Abstract Swirls - Gold/White
Abstract Swirls - Gold/Black
Abstract Swirls - Copper/Black
Starbursts - Gold/White
Starbursts - Gold/Black
Starbursts - Copper/Black

**More Romance from Alex Anderson - complete collection!
Red Floral
Blue Floral
Black Floral
Berries & Vines on Red
Berries & Vines on Blue
Berries & Vines on Black
Red Paisley
Blue Paisley
Black Paisley
Etched Flowers on Red
Etched Flowers on Blue
Etched Flowers on Black
Red Plaid
Blue Plaid
Black Plaid
Paisley on Red
Paisley on Blue
Paisley on Black
Red Etched Flowers
Blue Etched Flowers
Black Etched Flowers
Leaves on Red
Leaves on Blue
Leaves on Black

**Harvest Moon V
Harvest Moon Patchwork
Moons & Bats
Ghosts & Pumpkins
Gold Spider Webs
Gold Dots on Black
Harvest Moon Collage
Bats on Blue
Jack O'Lanterns on Ivory
Spiderwebs on Orange
Monster Mash
Bats on Black
Witches on Orange
Spiderwebs on Blue
Cat & Mouse
Jack O'Lanterns on Cream
Spiderwebs on Black
Bats on Orange

**A Season of Toiles
A Season of Toiles - Red
A Season of Toiles - Blue/Yellow
A Season of Toiles - Blue
Red Medallion Stripe
Blue Medallion Stripe

**New Alexander Henry
Asian Characters on Red
Asian Characters on Black
Asian Characters & Figures on Red
Branded
Leopard Spots
Garage Band
Father's Day
Daddy-O
Little League
The Tender Trap
Wedding Cake
Soap Opera
Shopping Spree
Urban Jungle

**June
Garden Flowers
Golden Leaf Scrolls
Flowers & Grapevines
June Stripe

Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Toll Free 1-866-827-8458

Alex Anderson Joan8904 Quilting 0 April 10th 04 08:58 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 07:54 PM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM