miniature calendars

Old September 17th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Maya

Default miniature calendars

I want to make mini calendar gifts with my new year cards without
spending money on the adorable premade versions @ Impress, lol

So I am making them in Excel on text-weight with a single staple,
anyone else tried this?

Maya

Old September 18th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Maya

Hi Lori,

I'm making little gift desk calendar cards with a rubber stamped
background ~ the calendars look like this:
http://www.impressrubberstamps.com/m...Category_Code=

So I used templates from Microsoft, restructured, took out the color,
cut them out.
They actually came out kind of cute!
You could also make the strip you want to with these same templates,
just rearrange them to fit your size screen...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...310091033.aspx

Maya

Old September 19th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
JRTowner

I have for my own use. The problem is how to hold the 12 pages
together and look professional enough to give but with care it can be
done. if you decide to go the pre made calendars, check out
www.vippies.com. Check out their site and see how they used tem. They
have some real cute ideas. They have tiny stamps to go along with the
calendar. I'm thinking of ordering the note pads also and decorating
them for a craft show. I like their purses too. I think I could do
something with that too.

Old September 19th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
JRTowner

Lori wrote:
I'm not sure what you are describing. I'd like to know how to make a
calendar strip for the top of my computer. Sometimes businesses give them
out. It's a strip with the months printed out and you can attach it to the
top of your computer monitor. Anyone have any ideas?

Why can't you make a calendar in Excel or whatever spredsheet software
you have and put 4 to 6 months in a row, print it out, tape them
together with double stick tape.

Old September 19th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Alison

I'm really good with Excel, but I've never had much luck making it make a
calendar easily. I'd be happy to find out that there's something I've been
missing!

Alison

"Lori" wrote in message ...
I could if I knew how. I have Excel, and it makes calendars?? Please
bear with me, as I'm not so computer literate.

"JRTowner" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lori wrote:
I'm not sure what you are describing. I'd like to know how to make a
calendar strip for the top of my computer. Sometimes businesses give
them
out. It's a strip with the months printed out and you can attach it to
the
top of your computer monitor. Anyone have any ideas?

Why can't you make a calendar in Excel or whatever spredsheet software
you have and put 4 to 6 months in a row, print it out, tape them
together with double stick tape.

re-post offering free quilt calendars with patterns Susan Laity Price Quilting 0 December 27th 05 05:24 PM
Samples of Miniature Vessels wbmsstrs Jewelry 0 March 5th 05 03:59 AM
Miniature Quilts Joan8904 Quilting 16 January 28th 05 03:16 PM
Miniature Books Rick K Doll Houses 1 July 10th 04 05:45 AM
miniature trade Metis-Artist Doll Houses 0 December 5th 03 07:25 AM