Genunie Austrian Crystals Made in the USA!!!

Old March 6th 04, 10:00 PM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default Genunie Austrian Crystals Made in the USA!!!

Vibrant Jewels Online Bead & Jewelry Store
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm

OK, I decided to look up Austrian Crystal to see if anyone but Swarovski
made them... And I came across this wild site advertising "Genuine Austrian
Crystals Made in the USA". Now don't that just take the cake? LOLOLOLO
"Enjoy our 1,112 product pages."
"As Seen In Vogue Magazine, Ringling Brothers Circus and The Oxygen
Channel."
And don't forget to check out the breast shields collection, you never know
when one might come in handy! Funny they don't seem to shield breasts....
But don't despair because they have PLUS sizes! Don't forget to pick up your
rhinestone panties too!
Check out the divas all decked in their Genuine Austrian Crystals Made in
the USA.
http://www.ronsrhinestones.com/
Think we should let Swarovski know?

Somebody help me I can't stop laughing!!!

Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
JustBead Auctions
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
PayPal Merchant Account
https://www.paypal.com/mrb/pal=7XJ98L86Z7S2C

Old March 6th 04, 11:01 PM
JL Amerson

OH DEAR! Is this a drag queen site?

"Karleen/Vibrant Jewels" wrote in
message k.net...
(snip)

Old March 7th 04, 12:05 AM
Jalynne

I don't think so, but it could be used that way, I'm sure. I've accidentally run
across some drag sites....interesting, to say the least...
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

Old March 7th 04, 12:13 AM
Christina Peterson

You often get cross dressers at Big Women's store. Even the mortar and
bricks type. Their backs are too big for women's regular size clothing.

Tina

Old March 7th 04, 12:38 AM
Christina Peterson

Here they show instant cleavage for men.
http://www.theglamorouswoman.com/

Tina

Old March 7th 04, 12:55 AM
Arondelle

Karleen/Vibrant Jewels wrote:

Check out the divas all decked in their Genuine Austrian Crystals Made in
the USA.
http://www.ronsrhinestones.com/

Oh, I think I'm in love.... I collect old rhinestone jewelry,
especially brooches. I'm lusting after the "breast shields" and the
broad collars.

It's entirely possible that this site caters to drag queens; I can't
think of too many others who could adequately carry off the huge stones
in the necklaces, or anyone else (other than myself) who would want to.

Anybody see "To Wong Fu... With Love, Julie Newmare"? Patrick Swazey
and Wesley Snipes look fab in drag. ;-)

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net
Shop eBay with me: http://snipurl.com/3usr
Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at: http://www.arondelle.com
Read my Blog: http://www.angelfire.com/blog/arondelle/index.html

Old March 7th 04, 12:57 AM
mkahogan

Actually the breast shields are just very ornate necklaces that dangle quite
long. They are sort of cool, but why on earth would you call it a breast
shield??

It's like calling a ring finger armor!!
KathyH

Old March 7th 04, 01:00 AM
Lee S. Billings

In article , says...

Karleen/Vibrant Jewels wrote:

Check out the divas all decked in their Genuine Austrian Crystals Made in
the USA.
http://www.ronsrhinestones.com/

Anybody see "To Wong Fu... With Love, Julie Newmare"? Patrick Swazey
and Wesley Snipes look fab in drag. ;-)

So does Hugo Weaving in "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert". Personally, I dig a
guy who's secure enough in his own masculinity to do drag *well*. Of course, I
also like the guys at contradance balls who wear skirts just because they like
the swirl (and why should the women have all the fun?), without bothering to go
for the rest of the look.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old March 7th 04, 01:22 AM
JL Amerson

Have you ever noticed that drag queens wear the clothing that women have
been fighting to get OUT of? Sky-high heels, corsets, B-52 bras, etc. "Real
women" love comfortable clothing and flat shoes. ;-)