Speaking of Beaded Cabs

Old March 13th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Speaking of Beaded Cabs

I made these earrings a couple of weeks ago. I love this style. I may have
to make a bunch up for Christmas gifts this year. Sometimes I put some
dangles below the cabs, but I just left these plain:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bce1.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old March 13th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Carla

Those are gorgeous. I've been looking for some inspiration for beaded
cabs, as I've been making faux dicro cabs with poly clay and wondering
what to do with them.

Cheers,
Carla

Old March 14th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Jerri, those are beautiful! What do you use for thread? and is that how you
attach them to the wires? They are such a stunning blue!
--
KathyZ

Old March 14th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks Carla,

I LOVE the Jamie Cloud Eakin book, Beading with Cabochons. The photographs
are wonderful and give me lots of inspiration. I can just sit and flip
through that book, all the work is so lovely. It's definitely one of my
best bead book purchases.

I've seen some really pretty faux dichro. I hope you'll show us some of
what you've done!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
et...

Old March 14th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default FREE INSTRUCTIONS: Speaking of Beaded Cabs

I have free instructions for beaded cabs on my site:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry.../beadedcab.htm

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
et...

Old March 14th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Anna W.[_2_]

The earrings are so pretty!! So far I've only made pendants. I gave
several as Christmas gifts and they were well received. I suppose it's
time to try my had at creating earings.

I have the Beading with Cabochons, too. It's a fantastic book. Like
you, I never tire of flipping through it.

Anna W. in Tx

Old March 14th 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Hi Kathy,

I used Fireline. I can't remember if it was 6 or 8 lb. You glue the cab to
a backing and then bead around it. Then you attach a pretty (faux leather)
backing by beading the two fabrics together. It's really easy.

I just reminded hubby about your loom instructions!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old March 14th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Anna!

With some small cabs, the earrings go quick! You'll love them.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old March 14th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Hi Kathy,

Thanks! I used Fireline. I can't remember if it was 6 or 8 lb. You glue

Old March 14th 08, 12:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Not sure how I repeated myself there! I went back to edit, and it sent two
messages.

I'm not sure about this Vista thing.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Hi Kathy,

Thanks! I used Fireline. I can't remember if it was 6 or 8 lb. You glue
the cab to
a backing and then bead around it. Then you attach a pretty (faux
leather)
backing by beading the two fabrics together. It's really easy.

I just reminded hubby about your loom instructions!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Speaking of Beaded Cabs..........And Caesar Beadbimbo Beads 5 August 26th 07 02:42 PM
First beaded cabs Linda2 Beads 7 August 24th 07 10:51 AM
Speaking of Beaded Cabochons... Anna W. Beads 14 May 25th 07 01:15 PM
AD - new cabs up [email protected] Beads 4 February 28th 05 08:53 AM
Beaded Cabs EL Beads 19 September 30th 03 04:14 PM