Any interest in Bead & Button Mags?

Old February 11th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default Any interest in Bead & Button Mags?

I need to clean out my stash, have listed some on JustBeads - no bids - and
on my web site - no takers.... But I'd be willing to sell them to some of
you guys in bulk. If you're interested, I'll list what I've got and see what
happens.

I also have some BeadWork and other beading mags.

The house remodel is like two steps forward, then start all over! LOL What
was I thinking, trying to remodel a house I'm living in? But if it ever is
finished, it's going on the market and I need to downsize considerably when
that happens!
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old February 11th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Feb 10, 7:07*pm, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:
[...]

SMile wer pulling the old tile up out of our bathrooms 3 layers of old
rotten and in one bath room moldy stuff so i can relate Ugh Smile dont
need any more clutter but if no one buys them donate them to Good Will
and get a receipt for taxes! thats what i do with stuff i cant sell!
Good luck with the House V
Old February 12th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Karleen -- I have some stuff that wants to come live with you. Are
you still doing bead packages? If so, most of it would be perfect for
those.

Becki