projects plus

Old January 5th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Millie James

Default projects plus

rcty,
I've knitted up a simple sweater in orange. The *front, *back, and
+sleeves are folded up for now. I'm waiting to get into the mood before
I sew up the seams. :/ *garter stitch +st st with ridge

I've knitted up a couple of dishcloths in variegated lime green white
medium blue using a seed stitch pattern. Just a back up gift ready to
go. One small coaster garter stitch on bias. Maybe that I'll knit up a
set of four or six or something, too.

I've knitted up a few pairs of these knitted wristlets in grey heather.
Though I'd like to knit up a few more pairs in variegated yarn colors.
Note: people ask where they can buy these!
http://www.operationtoastytoes.org/patterns.html

I've got a mistake rib scarf in navy, and a mobius shawl in light blue
on circular needles.

For now, I'm knitting up a simple headband in rusty red 1 x 1 rib. This
pair of circular needles are so kinked up ... even after I put them in
hot water and tried to straighten them out. :

_ _ _ _ _
Millie

9 shades of jade.
Old January 6th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jan 6, 1:22*am, Millie James wrote:
[...]

I never put my circular into water , i just hang them on a towel hook
in the bath room while showering ,,,, they relax on their own ,,, this
way
mirjam

New pix - two new projects Bronnie Quilting 2 December 7th 07 03:34 AM
Projects jenileo Jewelry 16 February 24th 05 04:19 AM
My projects & me Mlle Ilvesvuori Yarn 0 January 22nd 04 08:14 AM
Unfinished projects -> finished projects Elsa Yarn 2 December 22nd 03 06:02 PM