Somebody stop me ;)

Old December 5th 06, 08:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Padishar Creel

Default Somebody stop me ;)

Oh, they discounted my favorite yarn a dollar (US) per ball. And look
here they have some pattern books on sale as well! Better load up
then, eh?

Result = $94 and change invested in my stash...

Orginally, I ventured into the shop to ask a question about utilizing
the twisted drop stitch in a pattern I am exploring...

Sigh...forgot to ask the question when I saw the sale posters...

Padishar Creel

Old December 5th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Padishar wrote:

Oh, they discounted my favorite yarn a dollar (US) per ball. And look
here they have some pattern books on sale as well! Better load up
then, eh?

Result = $94 and change invested in my stash...

Orginally, I ventured into the shop to ask a question about utilizing
the twisted drop stitch in a pattern I am exploring...

Sigh...forgot to ask the question when I saw the sale posters...

Good to know I'm not the only one who goes into a yarn shop on a mission
and ends up spending *way* more than expected while forgetting said
mission. On my last one I went in to pick up size 3 DPs to complete my
collection g, and I ended up with a ton of yarn but forgot the
needles. Guess I'll just have to go back...oh darn...

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom

Old December 6th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Richard Eney

In article . com,
Padishar Creel wrote:
Oh, they discounted my favorite yarn a dollar (US) per ball. And look
here they have some pattern books on sale as well! Better load up
then, eh?

Result = $94 and change invested in my stash...

Ouch!

Orginally, I ventured into the shop to ask a question about utilizing
the twisted drop stitch in a pattern I am exploring...

Sigh...forgot to ask the question when I saw the sale posters...

Do they have a telephone? You could ask on the phone...

=Tamar

Old December 6th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Tut tut tut ,,,, Padisher , no self restaint at all ,,, next time ASK
, and calculate Before indulging in this fun ,,,,::::
mirjam

Old December 9th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Padishar Creel

Richard Eney or Tamar wrote:
Do they have a telephone? You could ask on the phone...

Now why would I do that when I obviously wanted to shop as well...

Padishar Creel