New photos

Old November 15th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jere Williams

Default New photos

I just added some of my newly framed projects in my webshots album:

http://community.webshots.com/user/Jere224422

The new ones a Seaside beach house; Big C - Cure; Rejoice (the black on
the angel wings are black beads, and strangely enough, they were really fun
to do); and Anniversary.

--
Jere

Old November 15th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/14/06 11:31 PM, in article ,
"Jere Williams" wrote:

I just added some of my newly framed projects in my webshots album:

http://community.webshots.com/user/Jere224422

The new ones a Seaside beach house; Big C - Cure; Rejoice (the black on
the angel wings are black beads, and strangely enough, they were really fun
to do); and Anniversary.

I love the beach house!

Cheryl

Old November 18th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 11/15/06 9:03 AM, "Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

On 11/14/06 11:31 PM, in article ,
"Jere Williams" wrote:

I just added some of my newly framed projects in my webshots album:

http://community.webshots.com/user/Jere224422

The new ones a Seaside beach house; Big C - Cure; Rejoice (the black on
the angel wings are black beads, and strangely enough, they were really fun
to do); and Anniversary.

I love the beach house!

Ditto - very nice. Also, the baby piece for Jack London May - looks like
Shepherd's Bush? Just wanted to say - the "Green Old Gardens" - is one of
my WIP that I changed the words a bit and am doing as a wedding piece for
friends. She's the one that said "don't ever give me something like that"
when looking at an Indigo Rose piece hanging on the finished framing to be
picked up wall at the shop. Anyhow - she's a gardener - and, well, I
thought they'd like this. Nice to see it done, and so beautifully.

I can tell - looks like we have a lot of the same Elizabeth's Designs
pieces.

Thanks for sharing, and congrats on the finishing.

ellice

Old November 19th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jere Williams

Actually the baby piece for baby May was from an English magazine -- I can
go look and see if anyone needs to have that info. It made up nicely,
didn't it?

Thanks for the compliments -- and I'll tell my framer you like her work as
well.

--
Jere

,

Old November 20th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mickey

Jere Williams wrote:
I just added some of my newly framed projects in my webshots album:

http://community.webshots.com/user/Jere224422

The new ones a Seaside beach house; Big C - Cure; Rejoice (the black on
the angel wings are black beads, and strangely enough, they were really fun
to do); and Anniversary.

Beautiful work, Jere.

Who designed 'froggie'? I *need* that design!

--Mickey
Edmonton, AB

to reply: mickey18385 at yahoo dot com
Old November 20th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jere Williams

Froggie might have been from Elizabeth's designs, I'm not sure, but I'll
look more carefully tomorrow. In fact, I haven't already given it away,
I'll be glad to send it to you. I think the frame really helps make it,
don't you?

--
Jere

Old November 20th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jere Williams

Froggie is by Elizabeth's Designs -- her title for it is Lily Pond, and here
is the website: http://www.elizabethsdesigns.com/designs.htm

--
Jere

Old November 20th 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Default ENABLING ALERT WAS New photos

Jere Williams wrote:

Froggie is by Elizabeth's Designs -- her title for it is Lily Pond, and here
is the website: http://www.elizabethsdesigns.com/designs.htm

Yooohooooo, Cheryl! I see the word "ladybug" a couple times on the
design lists.....

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

Finished 11/18/06 -- Christmas Angel (Marbek)

WIP: baby and housewarming gifts, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html
Old November 20th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/20/06 1:55 AM, in article , "Karen C
- California" wrote:

Jere Williams wrote:

Froggie is by Elizabeth's Designs -- her title for it is Lily Pond, and here
is the website:
http://www.elizabethsdesigns.com/designs.htm

Yooohooooo, Cheryl! I see the word "ladybug" a couple times on the
design lists.....

And I have all of them! hmm, I really don't need another WIP, but I'll bet I
have all the bits I need for ladybug

Old November 20th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 11/19/06 4:27 PM, "Jere Williams" wrote:

Actually the baby piece for baby May was from an English magazine -- I can
go look and see if anyone needs to have that info. It made up nicely,
didn't it?

It really did. Lately I've been knitting sweaters for babies, but really
liked the piece you did.

Thanks for the compliments -- and I'll tell my framer you like her work as
well.

Absolutely - it's always nice to hear.

ellice

New Quilt Photos Tia Mary Quilting 3 July 6th 06 12:03 AM
More Hug Block Photos Tia Mary Quilting 0 September 23rd 05 08:14 PM
OT - Webshot Photos added Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 8 June 29th 04 07:18 PM
MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL CONCORD, CA PHOTOS MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL PHOTOS Quilting 0 October 9th 03 11:55 PM