Business Card - comments please!

Old July 16th 04, 09:46 AM
Charlie

Default Business Card - comments please!

Whatcha think?

http://www.kallistos.co.uk/images/buscardfnt.jpg

All comments welcomed!

Charlie.

--
Contemporary Jewellery Design
http://www.kallistos.co.uk

---

Old July 16th 04, 10:01 AM
Candace

um, it's friggen HUGE! lol

Seriously though, I think it's very nice.

http://www.kallistos.co.uk/images/buscardfnt.jpg

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old July 16th 04, 10:05 AM
Charlie

It's not actually that big, it's only supposed to be able 2" by 3" or
something like that. I don't know why it comes up massive on my site, it
doesn't on my PC!

Charlie.

Old July 16th 04, 10:36 AM
AmazeR

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:46:06 +0100, Charlie wrote:

Whatcha think?

http://www.kallistos.co.uk/images/buscardfnt.jpg

All comments welcomed!

Charlie.

I love it!

Mavis

Old July 16th 04, 10:52 AM
AmazeR

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:46:52 -0400, Kathy N-V wrote:

Is the contact information on the back? I have a huge image of the
front (which is lovely), but I can't see if there is any contact
information.

Kathy N-V

Heehee... I got the Huge image too...

I have heard it said that contact information isn't the way to go
anymore... Many crooks use it to break in and steal! I like the website
card best.

Mavis

Old July 16th 04, 10:57 AM
Charlie

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...

Is the contact information on the back? I have a huge image of the
front (which is lovely), but I can't see if there is any contact
information.

Kathy N-V

I've had stickers printed for the back so I can either have plain ones with
just my site to leave on shop counters and things or put a sticker on for
people I've met in person or have bought things from me etc.

Charlie.

---

Old July 16th 04, 11:10 AM
Su/Cutworks

Charlie wrote:

http://www.kallistos.co.uk/images/buscardfnt.jpg

All comments welcomed!

I need a bigger handbag?

It's very nice but perhaps to people who aren't as clued-in to the internet,
maybe in purple across the bottom it could say www.kallistos.co.uk ? Some
people may not understand the layout otherwise, although I understand why
you did it for the balance of the layout.

-Su

Old July 16th 04, 01:41 PM
roxan

The design is nice, but I think red is hard to read and would use another
color. Those of us that who need glasses would find this hard to read with
the red. I would also like to see the web information spelled out at the
bottom rather them separated at the top.
Roxan

Old July 16th 04, 01:57 PM
lgreene

Charlie:
Most of the work of yours I've seen has been chain maille. If you are going
to stick with that style, you might want to change the wording of
contemporary jewelry design to something that incorporates the ancient
designs of the maille with whatever modern spin you put on the chains.
Maille with beads has been around for eons, so ....
Just food for thought.
Lisa

Old July 16th 04, 03:13 PM
Su/Cutworks

Lisa wrote:

Maille with beads has been around for eons, so ....

Can you post links for this?

Thanks.

-Su

WARNING about doing business with a certain company in China... Kalera Stratton Beads 40 June 29th 04 07:02 AM
Introduction & question Valerie Beads 60 March 20th 04 07:26 PM
New Business Cards ~OT~ Tinkster Beads 40 January 20th 04 06:13 AM
finished business card Marissa Undercofler Beads 12 December 7th 03 10:23 AM