Off topic...maybe: Your age by Chocolate math

Old April 12th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Off topic...maybe: Your age by Chocolate math

Howdy!
Having seen this passed around the last few days,
I'm wondering: does this math work for you?
I didn't write it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute
Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things (oh? r/s), it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
have chocolate
(more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....
If you haven't, add 1755.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

*You gotta love this one!!!! Chocolate doesn't lie! *

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND
WHILE IT LASTS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did it work for you? Is this the only year it would work?
I dunno', but it worked for me. Now pass me that chocolate bunny!

Ragmop/Sandy--who considers chocolate a quilter's tool that also
worked for my carpenter dad w/ his big collection of tools g

Old April 13th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sandy:
Thank you. As the Official Chocolate Taster
of RCTQ, I am happy to announce that this
worked for me!!
I would also like to take this opportunity to
remind interested parties that it will be
very warm here soon, so it is a good idea to
mail me chocolate not later than Saturday! I
will gladly taste it and report back.
PAT in VA/USA

Old April 15th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Worked for me.

Tigg (now, where did I hide that chocolate?)

Old April 17th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Worked for me.
Dixie.

When I give to you something I made with my hands I share my heart.