OT - Our Lil' Cowboy - Update

Old February 3rd 04, 08:04 PM
Mika

Default OT - Our Lil' Cowboy - Update

As you all know our son's girlfriend is having problems with her pregnancy.
Well, things are not looking so good for our Little Cowboy. Candy was
supposed to go in this Thursday to be induced and had a supposedly routine
doctor appointment this afternoon. I was waiting on a phone call from DS to
see if there was going to be any change in the plan so that I could make
flight arrangements. Well, when I spoke to him the doctor had her hooked up
to all sorts of monitors and stuff because she couldn't detect any movement.
She could detect a heartbeat but was not at all happy with what she saw and
was very concerned. Candy's mother called DS to let him know and was pretty
vague with the details. So I don't know exactly what is going on but the
doctor may end up inducing labor today. On top of everything else, Candy has
Rh neg blood and DS has Rh pos blood so there is a blood incompatibility
that is causing some problems too. DS is supposed to call me back later on
and I'll try to post another update after I talk to him tonight.

As it stands, DH and I are on a plane to Dallas tomorrow afternoon. He will
be back next Monday but I may stay a couple of days longer so I can visit
with our oldest son. He's supposed to come down to see the baby next week.
Depending on the outcome of the birth. So I don't know when I'll get back in
here to post anything. But as soon as I can get to a computer I'll post an
update, even if I have to go through google. In the mean time if you all
would continue to keep us all in your prayers, it would be most greatly
appreciated.

At this time I would like to wish anyone who has a birthday in the next
couple of weeks a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. To anyone who has need of hugs and
prayers, I may not find out about them until after the fact but everyone in
here is in my prayers and my hugs are with you. Take care and may God bless
you all.

Hugs,
Mika

Old February 3rd 04, 08:34 PM
Sharon Harper

(((((hugs))))) to you and your family Mika, I know from experience how hard
these situations can be. Take care and give the Lil Cowboy a huge hug and
kiss from his Down Under Pal.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

t...

Old February 3rd 04, 08:45 PM
MOIRA RIDDELL

Mika I had Rh neg & Rh pos problems with each of our sons, and it is not a
big deal these days, all I needed was an injection..... I hope all is well
for you all.

Moira

t...

Old February 3rd 04, 10:42 PM
Two x over

mika..
from our hearts, to God's ears....
rh incompatibility should not be a huge issue....hopefully, the little guy adn
mom will be just fine!!!!
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"
Old February 4th 04, 12:58 AM
Pat in Virginia

Oh Mika, I hope every thing works out okay for this baby.
Hugs, PAT in VA/USA
Old February 4th 04, 01:25 AM
DeB Shaw

(((((Prayers & Hugs from MN for that Little Cowboy, his Mom and all the
families)))))

DeB Shaw
Queen of the *Northern Lights*

Old February 4th 04, 03:48 AM
KittyG

Gosh darn Mika I want to see some GOOD THINGS coming your way!! Fingers
crossed and prayers winging your way all will turn out well. {{{{{HUGS}}}}
for all of you.

kitty in phx

--
Remove "s" and "i" in email to respond.
http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Gently trimmed...

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) and prayers for a safe outcome for all are on
the way! Take care, now!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old February 4th 04, 09:13 AM
ConnieD.

Sending special thoughts for all concerned Mika,
Regads ConnieD

Old February 4th 04, 04:32 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Prayers for a safe delivery coming your way.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old February 4th 04, 04:32 PM
Dr. Quilter

Good luck Mika, I truly hope the baby is fine. While there is a
hearbeat, there is hope! Please let us know how everything goes!!!

Mika wrote:

[...]

Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)