finishing

Old August 16th 04, 02:06 AM
CowieLuv

Default finishing

Anyone know of a handy soft-finishing (pillow, wallhanging, etc) book or web
site? My fave LNS no longer has a finisher, so guess I will finally have to
learn how!

TERESA
Old August 16th 04, 02:38 AM
jillsls

There are some finishing books listed on the Silver Needle website (Tulsa
OK). Some are by girls in the shop. They are great to order from. I think
they might also do finishing work.

jill in nj

CowieLuv wrote in article

Old August 16th 04, 11:03 PM