In laws

Old April 16th 04, 11:03 PM
BDS2pds

Default In laws

Oh the day was going so very well and then just got the email that they are
coming. When we go there we don't care to smell like bad fish so leave after
two days. These folks have no clue about such manners. Ahum. This time I was
luckily already scheduled on the day after three days of them being here so I
think I can wiggle out. I shall try to finish a happy day.
Old April 18th 04, 09:06 PM
Gillian Murray

I know how you feel. We got home from a three-day trip this afternoon, only
to be informed by the MIL that DH's aunt and husband are arriving tomorrow!
I now have to clean out the motorhome fast, remake the bed, because we use
that as a guest room. DH called them back, to find out for how long?
Apparently two or three days. They are not on the MIL's side of the family,
but then, I don't think she has any relatives left.

This is the nutty artist aunt from Cape Cod with the super-brainy, rather
loony 82 yr old hubby! Fun, oh fun!!
Gillian

Old April 25th 04, 02:40 PM
SpringPam

Jenn,

could be worse...my own parents TELL ME when they are coming instead of
asking...
and it is less than 200 miles. and my mom and I have a 2 day limit of
togetherness.
She keeps trying to get me to travel with her - no way!
Cheers, SpringPam

"Jenn Liace" wrote in message
On 16 Apr 2004 22:03:54 GMT, (BDS2pds) wrote:

Oh the day was going so very well and then just got the email that they

are
coming.

They TOLD you when they're coming? If it were me and in-laws I didn't
like (as is obviously your case, and it sounds like your DH shares
your opinion?), I'd be coming up with excuses FAST!

Jenn L.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com

OT The In Laws Have Arrived! ~Candace~ Beads 6 August 16th 04 04:51 AM
Lead laws jk Glass 36 June 2nd 04 02:00 PM
Hi! Question about copyright laws Xstitxher Needlework 5 December 6th 03 05:36 AM