the `danger` of making order in your workroom

Old January 2nd 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default the `danger` of making order in your workroom

I knew it was `dangerous` , made order in m y work room , shifted
books around, culled out some, as well as some old mags,,,, and
decided to reaarnge that cloth basket with knitting in progress ,,,,,
i knew it was dangerous i found 2 works in the doinf i completely
forgot about [ tut tutr tut ] ,, now i will have to finnish them ,,,,
But i also found an open front half sleeved vest ,,, in white which
with a little work will be just fine to wear ,,,,
all in all my room looks much better ,,,
mirjam
Old January 2nd 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Sandi

On Jan 1, 11:56*pm, wrote:
I knew it was `dangerous` , made order in m y work room , shifted
books around, culled out some, as well as some old mags,,,, and
decided to reaarnge that cloth basket with knitting in progress ,,,,,
i knew it was dangerous i found 2 works in the doinf i completely
forgot about [ tut tutr tut ] ,, now i will have to finnish them ,,,,
But i also found an open front half sleeved vest ,,, in white which
with a little work will be just fine to wear ,,,,
all in all my room looks much better ,,,
mirjam

I too, have been cleaning out my work areas, yes I have several. I
also have several hiding places. I decided to move my chunky knitting
machine up from the basement as I haven't used it in years. My friend
has been sending me pictures of her creations and that has inspired me
to drag the machine out. Well doing this required some major cleaning
of my machine and of course all the stuff that I had around the
machine. Since I left all this yarn in the basement it was a little
musty smelling so I have filled 3 garbage bags already and see more
coming......BUT I still have lots of yarn. I have some treasured old
knitting books too....so now all I want to do is knit, hand and
machine.......there is no time for work or children, let alone
husband......what should a girl do??????

Happy New Knitting Year!!!!!!!

Sandi
Old January 2nd 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Erin

On 2 Jan, 05:56, wrote:
I knew it was `dangerous` , made order in m y work room

I had no idea it was dangerous since I've never actually MADE any
significant amount of order in my work-room!!!

:-)

Erin
(who is currently applying for artist grants in the hopes of opening a
little studio in our town's budding "artist quarter.")

Old January 2nd 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jan 2, 5:32*pm, Sandi wrote:
On Jan 1, 11:56*pm, wrote:

[...]

Best Of Luck Sandi !!!
mirjam
Old January 2nd 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jan 2, 6:55*pm, Erin wrote:
On 2 Jan, 05:56, wrote:

I knew it was `dangerous` , made order in m y work room

I had no idea it was dangerous since I've never actually MADE any
significant amount of order in my work-room!!!

:-)

Erin
(who is currently applying for artist grants in the hopes of opening a
little studio in our town's budding "artist quarter.")

Erin you should dare and plunge in ,,,, you never know what will surfe
up while making order !!!!!
mirjam
Old January 2nd 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Erin

On 2 Jan, 20:38, wrote:

Erin you should dare and plunge in ,,,, you never know what will surfe
up while making order !!!!!
mirjam

Oh, I plunge in all the time! It's just that the disorder seems to
keep pace with me! I *have* made a big dent in the backlog of
projects; you know the type, where you need to do one or two small
steps to be finished but somehow don't? I think some of my projects
just needed a "time out" (or *I* needed one!!!). But Harri's mama gave
me 2 large plastic bags of fabric and thread on Sunday and now I have
a million ideas for *new* projects bubbling through my head. . .

:-)

Erin

Old January 3rd 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jan 2, 11:19*pm, Erin wrote:
On 2 Jan, 20:38, wrote:

Erin you should dare and plunge in ,,,, you never know what will surfe
up while making order !!!!!
mirjam

Oh, I plunge in all the time! It's just that the disorder seems to
keep pace with me! I *have* made a big dent in the backlog of
projects; you know the type, where you need to do one or two small
steps to be finished but somehow don't? I think some of my projects
just needed a "time out" (or *I* needed one!!!). But Harri's mama gave
me 2 large plastic bags of fabric and thread on Sunday and now I have
a million ideas for *new* projects bubbling through my head. . .

:-)

Erin

What a wonderful present !!! Erin... if yiu have no idea waht to do
with it ? why not make cloth bags , i make mow cloth bags for all my
friends and give them as presents to aquaintancea as well. Foldaable
cloith bags Help people Not to take Nylon bags,,, c acloth bag folds
neatly into on`s handbag abd can be used when needed, This way i use
up left over fabric cuts and stop the excess use of nylon
mirjam
Old January 3rd 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jan 3, 6:03*am, wrote:
On Jan 2, 11:19*pm, Erin wrote:

On 2 Jan, 20:38, wrote:

[...]

mirjam- Hide quoted text -

Erin another idea is making little dolls and other toys with those
cloth remnanants
mirjam