Update

Old September 12th 05, 03:52 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default Update

Hello,
I'm not going to be listing anything for auction this week, and maybe not
next week for 2 reasons:
1. My neck has gone out on me again, and being on the PC makes it worse.
2. My mom is going to have surgery on 9/14/05. The docs are gonna do a
hysterectomy and take out any cancerous tissue they may find. I'm not too
keen on this as mom is 85, and of course has been in poor health for quite
some time due to the cancer. I'm terrified actually, so I'd appreciate any
prayers and kind thoughts you might send her way. The docs say they are
running out of options, don't think she could tolerate any more chemo, and
think this will possibly solve the problem, although they may have do try
radiation afterwards as well.

Will keep you posted.

The website is still available, and if you all have any bead emergencies I
can help with, feel free to let me know. I'll try to check my email every
day or so.

Bead Blessed!
Karleen Page
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Join our Yahoo Group:

Old September 12th 05, 04:07 AM
Georgia

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Karleen.

Georgia

"Karleen/Vibrant Jewels" wrote in
message hlink.net...

Old September 12th 05, 07:05 AM
Shirley Shone

Waving my wand and wafting healing vibes across the pond to you and your
mum.
Hugs
Shirley

In message k.net,