New Beaded Cab and Dog Stuff

Old May 17th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default New Beaded Cab and Dog Stuff

This is a bloodstone cab that I beaded:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/blood3sm.jpg

And, a new foster dog, Willy. He was a breeder's dog. He's about 2 and
completely adorable, well behaved, friendly.......... I can't imagine
someone getting rid of him.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/willysm.jpg

I know this little guy will get adopted quick. He's a doll.

And, I thought some of you might enjoy this picture of Spike going after one
of those evil squirrels. It looks like we were playing with photoshop, but
actually, my DD took the picture and was laughing and shook the camera:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/treesm.jpg

And for those that saw Jellybean, she got a wonderful home with a very nice
couple and dog who looks like he could be her cousin. The two were instant
buddies. The cat, however, was another story. She already didn't like
their dog (who as there first), so I'm sure she's thrilled to have another
dog in the house. She was following Jelly, as she explored the house, and
growling the whole time. It cracked me up. I'm used to seeing cats who run
and hide when strangers come in the house, especially a strange dog! My DD
was calling this cat a Stalker Cat. I think that one can hold her own.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old May 18th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sagoya

OMG Willy is adorable...if I didn't live so far away I'd take him.. when you
have 4 dogs, what is 1 more eh?

Ellie

Old May 18th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Ok Jerry, enough with the gorgeous cab work!!! You are making me
JEALOUS!!!!! And drool...

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old May 18th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Ellie! I agree, what's one more? Lol.

BTW, I heard from Faith's mom the other day. She's still making progress.
It sounds like she's doing really well with all she's been through.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old May 18th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Karleen,

I'm so addicted! I keep thinking about doing more!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
link.net...

Old May 19th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Looks like Jerri is setting me off again, first coraling
and now cabochons.
Must look for that book.
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old May 20th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Lol. Nothing like spreading the addiction!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old May 21st 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I think I should get a commision from that book! I'm sure I've increased
her sales! Lol.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old May 22nd 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Anna W.

I'm sure you have, too!! For anyone following this thread, I purchased
the book, Beading with Cabochons: Simple Techniques for Beautiful Jewelry,
through www.buy.com. If purchased through Google checkout, it was $10 off.
With shipping it came to $9.22. I received an email that it shipped today.
I'm toooo excited...lol See what you've started, Jerri!?!

Anna W. in Tx

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Lol. Nothing like spreading the addiction!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
Looks like Jerri is setting me off again, first coraling
and now cabochons.
Must look for that book.
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
Thanks, Karleen,

I'm so addicted! I keep thinking about doing more!

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk

AD- beaded hairsticks [email protected] Beads 0 March 20th 05 09:14 PM
what do you guys think about the trend of swarovski beaded stuff wagnei Jewelry 11 February 24th 05 09:12 AM
Are swarovski crystal beaded stuff still popular? wagnei Beads 20 February 22nd 05 09:57 AM
Beaded gifts for men. kathyh Beads 26 January 4th 05 04:41 AM
new stuff..beaded rings, watercolors bracelet, dragonfly cuff. Amber Beads 4 April 11th 04 01:53 AM