Which Beading Magazines do you read?

Old August 1st 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Which Beading Magazines do you read?

When I first started out there was only a couple of Beading Magazines
and most of them were bi-monthly.

Now the magazines are everywhere and each one wants me my money to run
print ads in them.

So until September 30th I'm running a survey to find out what people
are reading, fill out the survey and enter your email address for a
chance to win a $25.00 gift certificate.

http://www.jsbeads.com/poll/

Thanks
Jerry Smith
http://www.JSBeads.com

PS did I miss any Magazines?

Old August 1st 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

"Bead Unique" is not on the list.

Patti

Old August 3rd 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

I voted! Are ya gonna tell us which one wins?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
ups.com...

Old August 4th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Amanda Richards

Well, I voted, but you've missed the UK magazine Bead and I'm hoping that
the Workbox you state is the UK published one.

Amanda
Nottingham
England