Wonderful autumn jewels

Old October 6th 04, 01:39 AM
Christina Peterson

Default Wonderful autumn jewels

By Skreemin' Chicken
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=781509897

Old October 6th 04, 02:14 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Oh, those are so touchable-looking.

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
By Skreemin' Chicken
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=781509897

Old October 6th 04, 02:26 AM
Diana Curtis

Ooohh... ooh.. now thats a little different.. I like it.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old October 6th 04, 02:48 AM
Stephanie

Ooohh... ooh.. now thats a little different.. I like it.
Diana

OMTP!!

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question? Search RCB:
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Old October 6th 04, 04:42 AM
Kalera Stratton

Gorgeous!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old October 6th 04, 07:53 AM
Kandice Seeber

Wow!! Just wonderful colors! I often find winter holiday colors to be too
jarring. These are magnificant!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old October 6th 04, 08:44 AM
Su/Cutworks

Diana wrote:

Ooohh... ooh.. now thats a little different.. I like it.

I just love the texture of these! They're so rich and umm... lickable.

-Su

Old October 6th 04, 04:52 PM
Alesha =

*blush*

Imagine my surprise when I have just sit back with my cup of Joe and
get ready to do my morning browse......go to look at the yummy
*Wonderful Autumn Jewels* and their mine!! lol..... Thankyou so much
for all your kind words!!! What a great way to start out my day! You
guys are great! =)

(((Hugz)))
Old October 6th 04, 06:33 PM
Dr. Sooz

By Skreemin' Chicken
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=781509897

DANG. KLUNKKKKKKKK
I'm watching 2 of her other auctions, too. Sheeeez.
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce