quilting board

Old November 18th 10, 01:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ptgoog

Default quilting board

I found a great site called
www.quiltingboard.com

a lot of great discussions about quilts, quilting and anything else.
Also a great resource if you are looking for a pattern, fabric, a book
or some other hard to find item. Very nice people there.
Old November 18th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
rusty rusty is offline
Junior Member

On Nov 18, 8:52*am, ptgoog wrote:
I found a great site calledwww.quiltingboard.com

a lot of great discussions about quilts, quilting and anything else.
Also a great resource if you are looking for a pattern, fabric, a book
or some other hard to find item. Very nice people there.

I've also been enjoying that board for a while, too!

rusty
Old November 19th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
She in PA[_2_]

On Nov 18, 8:52*am, ptgoog wrote:
I found a great site calledwww.quiltingboard.com

a lot of great discussions about quilts, quilting and anything else.
Also a great resource if you are looking for a pattern, fabric, a book
or some other hard to find item. Very nice people there.

Thanks for the info. It looks like a great site.
Old November 20th 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

I guess I wasn't meant to go there...=(
I can't accest the URL...

Old November 21st 10, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marlys in Indiana[_2_]

Been there for a few years and love it. Very informative, entertaining,
view pics of quilts
that others make, sources of patterns, quilting tips, etc. You name it, you
can probably
find it either directly or by asking for help. All the people are friendly
and helpful.
Everyone really would enjoy it.
Marlys in Indiana

Old November 21st 10, 07:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne[_2_]

On 20 Nov., 03:28, amy in SoCal wrote:
I guess I wasn't meant to go there...=(
I can't accest the URL...

When you click on the link, you get google's web address included too
- just remove that.

What you need is

www.quiltingboard.com

(hoping this posts correctly!)

HTH,
Hanne in DK
Old November 21st 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne[_2_]

On 21 Nov., 20:51, Hanne wrote:
On 20 Nov., 03:28, amy in SoCal wrote:

I guess I wasn't meant to go there...=(
I can't accest the URL...

When you click on the link, you get google's web address included too
- just remove that.

What you need is

www.quiltingboard.com

(hoping this posts correctly!)

HTH,
Hanne in DK

Bah - it didn't work - why is google putting its own address in front
of the link???

Sorry! Just copy or type, don't click the link.

Hanne in DK
Hanne
Old November 22nd 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Nov 21, 2:52*pm, Hanne wrote:
On 21 Nov., 20:51, Hanne wrote:

On 20 Nov., 03:28, amy in SoCal wrote:

I guess I wasn't meant to go there...=(
I can't accest the URL...

When you click on the link, you get google's web address included too
- just remove that.

What you need is

www.quiltingboard.com

(hoping this posts correctly!)

HTH,
Hanne in DK

Bah - it didn't work - why is google putting its own address in front
of the link???

Sorry! Just copy or type, don't click the *link.

Hanne in DK
Hanne- Hide quoted text -

I typed in the address...worked just fine. Seems like a nice site.
Lots of info and segregated as to topic; OT and others. Not sure how
they handle email replies. I visit here via google. Don't get email
replies unless the sender does that specifically which works for me.
I spend far too much time online vs. sewing. Need to get past that -
too many projects and other things to get done! But I do like the
site.
Old November 22nd 10, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

There sure is a lot! Sometimes I find it overwhelming! I don't know where
to read first.

I did "meet" a local person. We traded info about local fabric resources.

--
Kay Ahr in Reno/Sparks Nevada USA