Arrrggggg..........

Old September 20th 10, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
rusty rusty is offline
Junior Member

Default Arrrggggg..........

Why have I not heard one arg today -- when everyone should know 'tis
Talk Like a Pirate Day?

rusty
Old September 20th 10, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I think we probably are mostly missing wendy/frood
instead of arrrggg-ing.
Taria

Old September 20th 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

On Sep 19, 10:28*pm, rusty wrote:
Why have I not heard one *arg today -- when everyone should know 'tis
Talk Like a Pirate Day?

rusty

Too busy playing pirate games....
http://www.thepiratesrealm.com/games...e%20games.html

Mebbe their ken be lackin', Arrh?
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

Doc
Arrh, the pain... THE PAIN...
Old September 20th 10, 09:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

To err is human...

To arrgh is pirate!

Nel
(GQ)
Old September 20th 10, 12:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

On Sep 20, 4:09*am, Sartorresartus wrote:
To err is human...

To arrgh is pirate!

To arrgh is human; to moo bovine!
To arrgh is human; to mew feline!
To arrgh is human; to bark canine!
To arrgh is human; to oink porcine!
To arrgh is human; to neigh equine!
To arrgh is human; to nay decline!
To arrgh is human; to snipe carbine!
To arrgh is human; to mix combine!
To arrgh is human; to jail confine!
To arrgh is human; to knot entwine!
To arrgh is human; to lie malign! or
To arrgh is human; to lie recline, perhaps even supine!
To arrgh is human; to quit resign!
To arrgh is human; to sly vulpine!

I could go on - these were just the easy ones...