Australian Opals

Old August 28th 04, 11:37 AM
Must Not

Default Australian Opals

Massive range and best price miner direct. The guy who runs it sells
on behalf of the miners. It is a unique business and he has a
magnificent range of opal.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

I am an opalholic and I am always on the search for more opal sources
and information. If anyone can point me in the direction of a better
opal range I would be much obliged.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Holbeck
Old August 30th 04, 04:32 AM
Must Not

Thank you for your advertisement for a opal shop that is empty and
coming soon. You should prepare yourself a little better in future,
might help business.

I have found on great source of opal, the guy is South Australian and
has most types of opal and some magnificent fossils -
http://www.queen-of-gems.com

Australian opal is truely an amazing gemstone. It is a shame more
people do not regognise its value.

Dave Holbeck

Australian Opal Must Not Jewelry 10 September 3rd 04 04:11 PM
Australian Bead Kits Available Silverman and Hall Beads 0 January 13th 04 09:02 PM
Australian Beading Kits Available Silverman and Hall Beads 0 January 12th 04 11:51 PM
1.3 OZ AUSTRALIAN OPAL ROUGH art Marketplace 0 December 22nd 03 11:52 PM
Australian Native Animals CD. Edna von Borstel Marketplace 0 August 26th 03 11:11 PM