Press N Seal Rebate

Old March 3rd 04, 03:48 AM
Melissa in NJ

Default Press N Seal Rebate

http://www.pressnseal.com/pressnseal/rebate1.html

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),
and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply

Old March 3rd 04, 04:00 AM
Leslie in Missouri

You don't even have to buy the stuff- just write down the UPC code when
you go shopping. Dumb way to run a rebate!

Leslie

Old March 3rd 04, 04:52 AM
Rbeezer

I have a hard time believing people would do this just to steal one dollar.

Old March 3rd 04, 01:36 PM
Maine-iac Rose

"Rbeezer" wrote in message
I have a hard time believing people would do this just to steal one

dollar.

I have met ppl that would steal just about anything from any1, and then brag
about how they got it, so we stopped being their friends. I wouldn't have
put it past these ppl that they got something from us, and are now bragging
to others. I myself feel bad about lying about something, my conscious
would get the best of me, and the guilt just rides within me for a long
time. But DH being in the military, and we got to move around quit a bit, I
couldn't believe what some ppl would do for a buck or whatever.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns and add a hyphen between the 2 words to email me.

Old March 4th 04, 01:12 AM
Sharon Harper

It's better when it's Pantene and you get $5 back (no limit on the amount of
rebates you can claim)!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old March 4th 04, 03:12 AM
sdgodfrey

Actually, it says to attach the cash register receipt as well.

--
Sherri G in Kentucky
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey

Old March 5th 04, 02:00 AM
D & D

And where did you get that???

Nosy Parkers want to know

Dee in Oz

u...

Old March 8th 04, 05:53 AM
Sharon Harper

Off the net! Although it is over now....sigh...

--

"D & D" wrote in message
And where did you get that???

Nosy Parkers want to know

Dee in Oz

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
It's better when it's Pantene and you get $5 back (no limit on the

amount
of
rebates you can claim)!

Review: Zooziis Pillow Press starlia Beads 13 May 5th 04 11:59 PM
Steam Press??? Maureen Wozniak Quilting 5 February 29th 04 03:06 AM
satisfied customer of press and seal Kathy in CA Quilting 8 February 24th 04 02:11 AM
saran press and seal Taria Quilting 3 February 8th 04 05:19 AM
Press and Seal, not OT Becky Quilting 13 January 29th 04 12:26 AM