posting personal books and magazines to sell?

Old July 19th 03, 11:57 PM
Barbara Bowen

Default posting personal books and magazines to sell?

Would it be ok to post some of my personal quilt type books and magazines to
sell here? I'm cleaning out my book shelf and have a few books and magazines
I need to get rid of. TIA Barbara

Old July 20th 03, 12:20 AM
Julia Altshuler

Barbara Bowen wrote:

Would it be ok to post some of my personal quilt type books and magazines to
sell here? I'm cleaning out my book shelf and have a few books and magazines
I need to get rid of. TIA Barbara

I'm not the person in charge of saying what's O.K. and what's not, but I can
suggest that

is a much better place as it your ad will be seen by more people who want to buy
quilting books and magazines. The way it works is you subscribe to the
newsletter. You receive a monthly long message with everyone's ads. You can
place an ad. It is all free.

--Lia
Old July 20th 03, 01:47 AM
Kathy Applebaum

"Barbara Bowen" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Would it be ok to post some of my personal quilt type books and magazines

sell here? I'm cleaning out my book shelf and have a few books and

magazines
I need to get rid of. TIA Barbara

This newsgroup doesn't allow things for sale (but thanks for asking first!)

You might try rec.crafts.marketplace, or ebay.

--
-----
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)

Old July 20th 03, 10:47 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Sniff. I'm so proud! (and when she sends them to you, you can use them to
make me a quilt!)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"rjwhite6" wrote in message
But, if you wanted to give any away...

How's that for a first try, LN?

On 19 Jul 2003 23:22:13 GMT, uter (SandySmth) wrote:

Thanks for asking, but the answer is no. Ads can't be posted on this

newsgroup.
You can post an ad for the books and magazines on the
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace newsgroup.

Sandy
in Chapel Hill, NC

Old July 21st 03, 12:48 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Yeah, you can be pround, LN; remember who taught you! g
Ragmop/Sandy --Queen of Beggars

Old July 21st 03, 11:05 PM
Dragonfly

Thank you for posting that link! I used to be on the mailing list when
Dawn N.-something-or-other just sent it out regular email, but hadn't
gotten one for awhile and I didn't know why! I just signed up for it
again. :-)

Dragonfly

Old July 22nd 03, 01:41 AM
rjwhite6

So if Ragmop is the Queen of Beggars, what is your title?

Old July 22nd 03, 04:21 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

That's cuz she's been slacking off in the last year or so. Could it be that
she has more fabric than she needs?

Sorry, status slips if you don't keep up the job.
--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!

"rjwhite6" wrote in message
Ooops, sorry Sandy.
I did not know that you were the Queen of Beggars.
Please forgive a newbie.

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:48:35 GMT, " Ellison"
wrote:

Howdy!
Yeah, you can be pround, LN; remember who taught you! g
Ragmop/Sandy --Queen of Beggars
. ..

Old July 22nd 03, 04:22 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Hmmm. Well, Rags only begs for fabrics cuz she actually completes quilts.
So, maybe she is the queen of the fabric beggars and I'm the queen of the
quilt beggars.