Charm with logo

Old January 1st 08, 09:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Bob Common

Default Charm with logo

My wife and I are making a line of bracelets which are being sold as
fundraisers for a non-profit organization. We are going to go through a
design change which will include a charm/tag with the organizations logo on
it. I've done a lot of searches on the internet for charms and find all
sorts of premade charms but nowhere that we can submit a design to be placed
on the charm. Does anyone have any leads for a place where this can be
done?
Thank You,
Bob Common

Old January 2nd 08, 10:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Marilee J. Layman

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 01:22:27 -0800, "Bob Common"
wrote:

My wife and I are making a line of bracelets which are being sold as
fundraisers for a non-profit organization. We are going to go through a
design change which will include a charm/tag with the organizations logo on
it. I've done a lot of searches on the internet for charms and find all
sorts of premade charms but nowhere that we can submit a design to be placed
on the charm. Does anyone have any leads for a place where this can be
done?

I don't know any specific places, but googling on "custom charms"
brings a lot of results.
--
Marilee J. Layman
http://mjlayman.livejournal.com
Old January 2nd 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
[email protected]

On Jan 1, 2:22 am, "Bob Common" wrote:
My wife and I are making a line of bracelets which are being sold as
fundraisers for a non-profit organization. We are going to go through a
design change which will include a charm/tag with the organizations logo on
it. I've done a lot of searches on the internet for charms and find all
sorts of premade charms but nowhere that we can submit a design to be placed
on the charm. Does anyone have any leads for a place where this can be
done?
Thank You,
Bob Common

Hi Bob
I can help you with charms. I have a pewter casting business and we
have been doing custom casting for almost twenty years. The only
limitation is that we only work in lead free pewter. If pewter will
work for you or if you have any questions feel free to email or call
me.
Steve
Treasure Cast Inc
11501 W. Fairview
Boise, ID 83713
www.TreasureCast.com
www.MySpace.com/treasurecast
Add us to your friends list

888-658-0707 Toll Free
208-658-0707
Old January 3rd 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
robynahawk

On Jan 1, 1:22=A0am, "Bob Common" wrote:
My wife and I are making a line of bracelets which are being sold as
fundraisers for a non-profit organization. =A0We are going to go through a=

design change which will include a charm/tag with the organizations logo o=

it. =A0I've done a lot of searches on the internet for charms and find all=

sorts of premade charms but nowhere that we can submit a design to be plac=

ed
on the charm. =A0Does anyone have any leads for a place where this can be
done?
Thank You,
Bob Common

Bob - there are several companies that will do your logo on a charm -
it pretty much depends on the material you want to use. Most of the
jewelers I know are using:
http://www.microstampusa.com/ you can either order stamps from them
or you can order a stamp and stamp you logo on blank charms.

Robyn Hawk
Tucson Gem Show - Live http://tucsongemshow.blogspot.com/
Jewelry & Gem Artists http://jewelrygemartisans.blogspot.com/
Fly On The Wall-Views/Reviews http://aflyonthewall.multiply.com/
Old January 3rd 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
[email protected]

On Jan 1, 4:22=EF=BF=BDam, "Bob Common" wrote:
My wife and I are making a line of bracelets which are being sold as
fundraisers for a non-profit organization. =EF=BF=BDWe are going to go thr=

ough a
design change which will include a charm/tag with the organizations logo o=

it. =EF=BF=BDI've done a lot of searches on the internet for charms and fi=

nd all
sorts of premade charms but nowhere that we can submit a design to be plac=

ed
on the charm. =EF=BF=BDDoes anyone have any leads for a place where this c=

an be
done?
Thank You,
Bob Common

Bob,

I am a jewelry maker too. I have tried to find a place that would do
that for me with my business name and so on. If you get any
information, please make sure you pass it on. I'd love to know also.
Sorry that I couldn't be more help.

Thanks ..Amy
Old January 3rd 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Sterling

Try here Bob: http://www.infinitystamps.com/jewelrystamps.html#tags
I think this is what you are looking to do

Sterling

"Bob Common" wrote in message
: My wife and I are making a line of bracelets which are being sold as
: fundraisers for a non-profit organization. We are going to go through a
: design change which will include a charm/tag with the organizations logo
on
: it. I've done a lot of searches on the internet for charms and find all
: sorts of premade charms but nowhere that we can submit a design to be
placed
: on the charm. Does anyone have any leads for a place where this can be
: done?
: Thank You,
: Bob Common
:
:

Old January 3rd 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Sterling

Found another place...
http://www.contempbeads.com/custom-d...rms/index.html

Sterling

Logo Gen Quilting 0 June 11th 07 07:28 PM
logo Musicmaker Quilting 7 April 2nd 06 05:33 PM
OT-Logo: What do you think of this? Tinkster Beads 7 May 23rd 05 05:04 AM
B A logo Rob graham General Crafting 3 March 5th 05 06:43 AM
new logo Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 27 January 25th 04 02:32 AM