Hello Nice to meet you!

Old July 17th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Raggedyann

Default Hello Nice to meet you!

Hello,

I just found this board and wanted to join in and say hello.
I do frequent many other stitchers boards also...just wondering if
there are any familiar faces here?
My name is Louise, I live in NC and I love Raggedy Ann.
I have been stitching for many , many years. I mostly work on
evenweave, and do counted cross stitch.
Looking forward to posting more,
Raggedy Hugs,
LouiseNC

Old July 17th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"Raggedyann" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I just found this board and wanted to join in and say hello.
I do frequent many other stitchers boards also...just wondering if
there are any familiar faces here?
My name is Louise, I live in NC and I love Raggedy Ann.
I have been stitching for many , many years. I mostly work on
evenweave, and do counted cross stitch.
Looking forward to posting more,
Raggedy Hugs,
LouiseNC

Welcome to our group.

Lucille

Old July 19th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
thistletoes

On Jul 17, 7:12 am, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net
wrote:
"Raggedyann" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hello,

I just found this board and wanted to join in and say hello.
I do frequent many other stitchers boards also...just wondering if
there are any familiar faces here?
My name is Louise, I live in NC and I love Raggedy Ann.
I have been stitching for many , many years. I mostly work on
evenweave, and do counted cross stitch.
Looking forward to posting more,
Raggedy Hugs,
LouiseNC

Welcome to our group.

Lucille

Welcome, Louise. Since you are a Raggedy Ann lover, you must have
stitched quite a few. I have an Ann & Andy pair - dolls, that I made
for my mother back in 1963. Ann's little apron has gotten lost as I
look over at her in the corner. Guess I should make another. I could
x-stitch a heart on it!

Deb

Old July 21st 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Raggedyann

On Jul 17, 7:12 am, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net
wrote:

"Raggedyann" wrote in message

roups.com...

[...]

Hi Deb!

yes, I have stitched a bunch of Raggedies! I stitched dolls for my
daughter, also a raggedy ann dress for her.
I have made raggedy ann cakes and cookies..even raggedy ann valentine
homemade cards.
We live and breathe raggedy ann..although, my daughter is getting
older..not asking for raggedy ann so much
anymore

Have a great night,
Louise

Old July 23rd 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 7/16/07 8:24 PM, "Raggedyann" wrote:

Hello,

I just found this board and wanted to join in and say hello.
I do frequent many other stitchers boards also...just wondering if
there are any familiar faces here?

Well, hard to say - but, welcome to the group.

My name is Louise, I live in NC and I love Raggedy Ann.

Where in NC? Just curious - we have some family there, and I spent lots of
time down there in my youth - and hoping to move back...eventually.

I have been stitching for many , many years. I mostly work on
evenweave, and do counted cross stitch.
Looking forward to posting more,
Raggedy Hugs,
LouiseNC

Looking forward to hearing from you, too.

Happy sittchin'
Ellice in Northern Virginia

Old July 24th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Raggedyann

On Jul 23, 8:09 am, ellice wrote:
On 7/16/07 8:24 PM, "Raggedyann" wrote:

Hello,

I just found this board and wanted to join in and say hello.
I do frequent many other stitchers boards also...just wondering if
there are any familiar faces here?

Well, hard to say - but, welcome to the group.

My name is Louise, I live in NC and I love Raggedy Ann.

Where in NC? Just curious - we have some family there, and I spent lots of
time down there in my youth - and hoping to move back...eventually.

I have been stitching for many , many years. I mostly work on
evenweave, and do counted cross stitch.
Looking forward to posting more,
Raggedy Hugs,
LouiseNC

Looking forward to hearing from you, too.

Happy sittchin'
Ellice in Northern Virginia

Hi Ellice!

I live in Mooresville NC...so far I am loving it here..
we just moved here two months ago.
It is a beautiful state,

Have a great week,
Louise

Another meet-up Gen Quilting 2 June 10th 07 06:38 PM
meet-up Don/Gen Quilting 5 September 29th 06 02:58 PM
UK meet up? Bronnie Quilting 20 August 27th 05 02:36 PM
going to NY, meet-up? Terbear Quilting 4 June 15th 05 06:28 PM
IL IN meet up Musicmaker Quilting 23 October 13th 03 04:09 AM