Looking for pendants in stones

Old June 16th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tass[_2_]

Default Looking for pendants in stones

I have been buying on ebay BUT lately I have been receiving a lot of
substandard beads. Any suggestions on a wholesaler within Canada of the US?
Thanks Kathy

Old June 16th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Pam

Hi Tass,
I sell geniuine Miyuki Delicas and Charms, but not other types of beads.
In the USA.
http://www.beadhopper.com
Pam

--
Pam Love
Specializing in Delicas & Charms
Old June 16th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Jun 16, 6:24 am, "Tass" wrote:
I have been buying on ebay BUT lately I have been receiving a lot of
substandard beads. Any suggestions on a wholesaler within Canada of the US?
Thanks Kathy

Hi Tass,

I have some semi-precious beads, but the biggest are 25mm donuts.

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Old June 18th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

I've always liked the quality at Rio Grande. Have them send you a
catalogue.

Tina

"Tass" wrote in message
I have been buying on ebay BUT lately I have been receiving a lot of
substandard beads. Any suggestions on a wholesaler within Canada of the

US?
Thanks Kathy

AD: Prehnite Beads, Goddesses, Cat Pendants, MahJong Pendants OPAL955 on ebay Beads 1 November 2nd 04 08:20 PM
Oxidising and Stones Charlie Jewelry 5 March 31st 04 07:46 AM
Uncut Stones at Marketplace 0 February 25th 04 01:23 PM
Tumbled stones Stephen Clements Jewelry 4 August 28th 03 05:01 AM
stones set in silver m4816k Jewelry 5 August 20th 03 06:19 AM