On 't' and OT (knitting and groaning)

Old December 24th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default On 't' and OT (knitting and groaning)

thank you
mirjam
Dec 2006 18:06:42 -0000, "Ophelia" wrote:

LOL xx

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Oops Ophelia i am sorry i didn`t abswer to you ,,, was either too
early or too late ,,,,, sorrrrrrry on my knees Humble asking
forgiveness...
mirjam

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Thank you Aud !!!

Umm it was me Mirjam )

The most facinating part here are of course the parallel histories ,,
several people who have been at same place , but tell it differently.
When you say Social History, i automaticly think about my late Great
aunt who was an Anarchist,,, [ and whose house was my first house
after WW2. I learned a lot from them [ her and her mate ] . One of her
sons wrote an article in a moovement publication, where amongst other
things he tells about Emma Goldman visiting their house when , he
gives a description of her and it pleased me a lot..
She and other women like her really changed history for all of us ..
mirjam

Do share when you have time please?)

Old December 24th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Do i miss a joke ??????????????
mirjam
-0000, "Ophelia" wrote:

"Katherine" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Katherine you are a proffesional Student !!!::::

LOL Thanks, Mirjam, I consider that quite a compliment.

Hmmm 'specially at the moment eh Kafferine? G

Old December 24th 06, 08:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Ophelia

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Do i miss a joke ??????????????
mirjam
-0000, "Ophelia" wrote:

"Katherine" wrote in message
roups.com...

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Katherine you are a proffesional Student !!!::::

LOL Thanks, Mirjam, I consider that quite a compliment.

Hmmm 'specially at the moment eh Kafferine? G

Not a joke Mirjam, Katherine has gone back to Unversity for yet another
degree)))

Old December 24th 06, 09:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Yes Ophelia i knew that ,,,
Happy Christmas to you , and your`s
mirjam

Old December 24th 06, 09:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Ophelia

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Yes Ophelia i knew that ,,,

Yes I thought so)

Happy Christmas to you , and your`s

And a Happy Hanukkah (I hope that is correct) to you and yours

O xxx

Old December 24th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Ophelia wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Katherine you are a proffesional Student !!!::::

LOL Thanks, Mirjam, I consider that quite a compliment.

Hmmm 'specially at the moment eh Kafferine? G

LOL Indeed!

Higs,
Katherine

Old December 25th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

I am proud that you have the nerve to do that to her. I sometimes
think it would be nice to do to a relative but have never done it.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

WoolyGooly wrote:
On 19 Dec 2006 16:11:38 +0200, "YarnWright"
wrote:

Hah. My MIL suggested a few weeks ago that I really ought to buy
gifts this year even though I do "beautiful handicrafts".

I bought her a lump of coal :P

Old December 25th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Noreen

If your mom doesn't appreciate the work you do then don't send her any
of it.

I think you do wonderful work.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

YarnWright wrote:
ON t: I've got two shawls on the needles as well as a pair of socks~!~
OT: I am SO upset with my ungrateful mother who was totally
unappreciative regarding a felted bag/pursette I included in her box of
Christmas gifts.
Noreen
who has a monster headache.
--

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.

Old December 26th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Richard Eney

In article . com,
wrote:
WoolyGooly wrote:

Hah. My MIL suggested a few weeks ago that I really ought to buy
gifts this year even though I do "beautiful handicrafts".

I bought her a lump of coal :P

I am proud that you have the nerve to do that to her. I sometimes
think it would be nice to do to a relative but have never done it.

Some years ago there were small statuettes made out of cast coal dust
for sale in the gift shops. They might work for people who want to
be subtle.

=Tamar
Old December 26th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Ophelia

"Richard Eney" wrote in message
In article . com,
wrote:
WoolyGooly wrote:

Hah. My MIL suggested a few weeks ago that I really ought to buy
gifts this year even though I do "beautiful handicrafts".

I bought her a lump of coal :P

I am proud that you have the nerve to do that to her. I sometimes
think it would be nice to do to a relative but have never done it.

Some years ago there were small statuettes made out of cast coal dust
for sale in the gift shops. They might work for people who want to
be subtle.

Trouble is, sublte doesn't work on those people